Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

ssramage

First Lite has their short sleeve wick shirts on sale 30% off today. Excellent warm weather hunting shirts.

killerv

I can confirm this. During my time on the meat production side of the business I worked with our food scientists and culinary chefs quite often in our research center/meat lab. They had 3 or 4 of these machines for R&D, samples, etc.. They are top notch and blow any food saver out of the water

I just used one of these for the first time a few weeks back. Place we stayed while fishing had one. It was a learning curve from a food saver. It wasnt as fast either. Had to play around with the seal and cool settings...and whats up with having to "oil" them?

shootemall

Saw Southwest is having a sale with fares as low as $29, but need to purchase by 11:59 pm today. This isn't necessarily a "hunting" deal, but to keep it relevant to the forum, you could maybe fly out a family member(s) and do a hunt or fly out and hunt/fish somewhere else.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
TSC has marked down food plot seed. Makes Christmas stocking gifts.

lampern

Eberlestock Renegade pack on sale

rosewood

AA and AAA on sale at Ace. Have seen sales at Lowes in the past, but haven't seen them on sale this year.

Rosewood

1668534553301.png

Last edited:

bany

Meatyourmaker.com up to 25% off sale

B. White

Do you have any 1st hand experience with them?
I had looked a little at the ATN x sight .
I am wanting a night vision.

Not enough to know very much. I bought one after seeing a lot of good reviews online and here and have played with it over the last couple of weeks on a PSA 22lr upper. It is easy enough to use. It does go through AA batteries pretty quick, so I'll switch to rechargeable.