Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

transfixer

Walmart got a few boxes left of centerpoint 20” bolts as of today going for 13.49 (look on top shelf) never shot them so cant vouch for quality but for this price worth a try.
5448 Whittlesey Blvd
Unit B
Columbus, GA 31909
United States

They're okay for practice , but I wouldn't use them for hunting, I had some that came with my crossbow, but I didn't use them to hunt with .

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Walmart got a few boxes left of centerpoint 20” bolts as of today going for 13.49 (look on top shelf) never shot them so cant vouch for quality but for this price worth a try.
5448 Whittlesey Blvd
Unit B
Columbus, GA 31909
United States
I’ve never seen them at my Wally World……I’d buy them and I don’t really need any!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Cabelas / BPS has increased their discount for those that qualify.IMG_1851.png

Philbow

Shooter Pro Shop (Nosler) is having a flash sale.

Philbow

shdw633

Kwaksmoka

Surprisingly this deal is still going, free shipping too, I regretted not ordering one so tried it last night and it worked. The reviews were pretty solid, I sent the link to a couple co workers when it was first on here and they immediately ordered. They have been impressed

bilgerat

Senior

$ 99.85​

Vortex Diamondback 3-9x40mm Dead-Hold BDC Riflescope w/ KTP 85th Anniversary Logo and free shipping.​

Don't know how long it will last.

still good, I ordered one today and got a order confirmation email.

Big7

The Oracle

$ 99.85​

Vortex Diamondback 3-9x40mm Dead-Hold BDC Riflescope w/ KTP 85th Anniversary Logo and free shipping.​

Don't know how long it will last.

Dang !!

I got just the little rifle for that.

How can they sell them for that. It's not even half price- depending where you look???

Last edited: