Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

au7126

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Just received an email from Danner promoting their Black Friday sales event. I've never owned a pair of Danner boots, but they do seem to be a high quality brand. Their snake boots look nice. If I didn't already own a pair of Irish Setter snake boots, I'd jump on a pair of the Danner ones when they go on sale.

Link to Men's Hunting Boots

From the email:

GET EARLY ACCESS

Exclusive Early Sale Access Begins Wednesday

Become a Danner Member today and get exclusive early access to our best prices of the year. For full two days, you'll enjoy access to the best selection of quality boots, gear and accessories, starting at 25% off.

mallardk

Dang !!

I got just the little rifle for that.

How can they sell them for that. It's not even half price- depending where you look???
they must have ordered too many with their Logo on them and cant get rid of to secondary market. I don't even need one but ordered one as well, guess ill have to get a new gun to put it on.

Deernut3

Rivers Edge 17 ft ladders 129 no tax free shipping.

Dusty Roads

Dark Night Outdoors is having some really sweet deals on Thermals and night vision. I love doing business with them.Super knowledgeable about their products and will take the time to go over the options and features. No hidden or add on costs. Taxes,(outside Illinois) shipping etc. Couldnt post a link to Black Friday cyber Monday deals, had to screen shot them.
The Wraith is same as bass pros 100 off 399 deal (429 after tax at bps) and they have both the 2x and 4x versions in stock.
The Iray bolt tl35 is serious equipment $600 instant rebate with a 5 year 1 week turnaround warranty.
They also have the new Pulsar Talions in stock. And will beat anybodys price on thermal and NV optics.
NOTHING escapes a thermal-thanks for the tip.

shdw633

Good deal on xbow. 380 fps for $160.

Here's another good price on one for those that want over 400 fps. I have this xbow and it has been a great one for nearly 10 years now. I just recently bought a Wrath last season because it's faster but this one killed several over the years and it's hard to beat for just under $200

Last edited: