Pre-Xmas gripe thread

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Just went to Kroger.
Why in the name of everything alcoholic do they stock the shelves during peak shopping hours? Pallets and dollies in the middle of the aisles and you always go past a stocker with a plumbers crack stocking the bottom shelf.

STOCK THE FREAKIN SHELVES AT NIGHT!!!!!!
Don't get me started on self check-out.

Vent your gripe here before Christmas and get it out of your system.

Lilly001

My place in Ga is near Dublin.
I know there are less than 50k people in the entire county.
My place in Fl is south of Tampa.
That county has 350k full time residents and it almost doubled in the winter season.
Traffic in Ga is almost like I would envision driving in heaven.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Just went to Kroger.
Why in the name of everything alcoholic do they stock the shelves during peak shopping hours? Pallets and dollies in the middle of the aisles and you always go past a stocker with a plumbers crack stocking the bottom shelf.

Why don’t you go at night ? ::ke:

specialk

i use the self check out as well....i think they are broken or something....my groceries don't cost near as much as when i used the regular lines......

Toliver

My place in Ga is near Dublin.
I know there are less than 50k people in the entire county.
My place in Fl is south of Tampa.
That county has 350k full time residents and it almost doubled in the winter season.
Traffic in Ga is almost like I would envision driving in heaven.
The county I live in is about 180,000 residents but the roads and infrastructure like it still has 80,000. The next county over has about 800,000 residents and thousands of places to shop.

So I spend most of my shopping time on Amazon and let their drivers deal with the traffic.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Just went to Kroger.

IKR? The Publix was the same way this afternoon and the shelves were still empty. Customers were picking them clean faster than they could restock. It must be the end of the world as we know it or something so everybody wants to die with plenty of food in the fridge because this might be a long trip.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
IKR? The Publix was the same way this afternoon and the shelves were still empty. Customers were picking them clean faster than they could restock. It must be the end of the world as we know it or something so everybody wants to die with plenty of food in the fridge because this might be a long trip.
They're preparing for what's coming. Soon! :bounce:

Oldstick

They're preparing for what's coming. Soon! :bounce:
Yep, Christmas weekend. :LOL:

My Brother-in-law works for one of the top busiest Kroger stores in GA. The one on GA 96 in Houston County. He's worked for Kroger for the last 35+ years.

Stopped there on Thursday am for a few items and saw him in the bread dept. with his glasses on and a big clipboard. All the bread shelves were fully stocked then, but they had him trying to estimate what all needed to be ordered for Friday, Saturday and Sunday deliveries in order to keep the bread shelves stocked up until 12/25 on Monday.