Pre-Xmas gripe thread

Baroque Brass

It's Christmas morning and the gripe thread is closed.
No it’s not, here’s mine. I’m so full from supper last night I ‘bout can‘t drink my coffee and we probably won’t have our traditional breakfast casserole of sausage, eggs and cheese. And the house we spent so many hours getting ready is trashed from last night’s gift opening. And I hope everyone realizes I’m not griping at all, but soaking it all in. It’s been a great Christmas so far, now if I can get everything to transfer from my old iPad to the new one my wife gave me. Dang a password!

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
No it’s not, here’s mine. I’m so full from supper last night I ‘bout can‘t drink my coffee and we probably won’t have our traditional breakfast casserole of sausage, eggs and cheese. And the house we spent so many hours getting ready is trashed from last night’s gift opening. And I hope everyone realizes I’m not griping at all, but soaking it all in. It’s been a great Christmas so far, now if I can get everything to transfer from my old iPad to the new one my wife gave me. Dang a password!
I Grandfathered you in on this one.

Anyone posting a gripe after this is a stinky butted poopy head!

Toliver

I have nothing to gripe about this morning... with adult kids I get to sleep in now! :fine:

sinclair1

Christmas gripe.
Hideous shoppers. Typically I'm the ugly one. Went to Kroger this morning. Not even early. Around 8. Dang there was a rough looking crowd in there. Needed a big stack of paper bags to cap their heads with. Positive note. Made me feel much better about myself. So silver lining I suppose.