Pre-Xmas gripe thread

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Grandma was slow, but shoot, she was old.

baddave

I did electrical work all my life . A lot of times we were in occupied buildings/ towers down town. People wanted us to work at night. I'm thinking why don't y'all work at night while we work during the day. People couldn't tolerate a little noise --- wha wha

oldfella1962

I did electrical work all my life . A lot of times we were in occupied buildings/ towers down town. People wanted us to work at night. I'm thinking why don't y'all work at night while we work during the day. People couldn't tolerate a little noise --- wha wha
Those complainers should move to my daughter's neighborhood in Virginia Beach - Oceana Naval Base ensures jets ROARING over her house 24/7.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Just went to Kroger.
Why in the name of everything alcoholic do they stock the shelves during peak shopping hours? Pallets and dollies in the middle of the aisles and you always go past a stocker with a plumbers crack stocking the bottom shelf.

STOCK THE FREAKIN SHELVES AT NIGHT!!!!!!
Don't get me started on self check-out.

Vent your gripe here before Christmas and get it out of your system.

I'll see what I can come up with when I get up off the floor.

:rofl:

HermanMerman

My in laws are in town. I was so willing to leave the house that I volunteered to run out to Publix to grab my wife a box of tampons. You would be surprised at the looks you get when you walk up to the check out with a box of tampons and a six pack of beer.

Toliver

My in laws are in town. I was so willing to leave the house that I volunteered to run out to Publix to grab my wife a box of tampons. You would be surprised at the looks you get when you walk up to the check out with a box of tampons and a six pack of beer.
I'm torn... self check out to avoid those looks or cashier for the comedy factor with crazy comments to accompany the items I'm buying?

turkeykirk

You should have thrown in a box of condoms to top it off! :rofl: :rofl:

Hunter922

People standing still blocking an isle on there phone or talking on their phone while shopping or checking out.
Get off the phone Shyquand-Ra

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Just tell them you're prone to nose bleeds when you drink.

slow motion

Christmas gripe.
Hideous shoppers. Typically I'm the ugly one. Went to Kroger this morning. Not even early. Around 8. Dang there was a rough looking crowd in there. Needed a big stack of paper bags to cap their heads with. Positive note. Made me feel much better about myself. So silver lining I suppose.