Quail this Weekend

volguy

i have saturday wide open and sunday after church. looks like a good weekend before a warm spell next week. if anyone is interested, i would like to work my dogs at least one of the days if not both. i don't care to shoot, so if you have several guys you want to get together, i will provide the dogs.

this will be my last weekend til the middle of march and it may be to warm by then. shoot me an email at volguy121@yahoo.com

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
I would, but am sponsored out. Good luck

Venator

Let me know by Friday if nothing turns up for you. We are working our dogs this weekend on my club property, but it will be with pen raised birds. My only problem is I don't know about the source of the birds and if they do not fly I'll kennel my dog. The last thing I want is him thinking that catching birds is a good thing.

If you don't get anything going, contact me. I have plenty of land we can work your dogs on for wild quail or the pen raised birds if they fly worth a darn. In either case, I plan on working my dog next weekend too and should you decide to go that weekend and need a place, contact me.

Here are a couple pictures of my dog Prowler. I know he isn't a pointer, and he is an old man now, but he is my perfect foot hunting dog that is staunch as they come, but not steady to wing or shot.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Jon I may try to come next weekend if you have another opening?

volguy

this weekend

ven
sounds good. i am not picky and pen raised birds are fine. this will probably be it til fall and i just want to get my dogs some work. just let me know where you guys will be. hopefully it want be too far from me.

Latest posts