Quota hunt

bradleyjanes06

Went to put in the choices and noticed the oconee wma Dan Denton area only had one choice per hunt. Years past you could choose pond 1 or pond 3 now it just says Dan Denton area. Any speculation why it may be like this? Just to early or maybe they'll draw spots this year?

DeweyDuck

Went to put in the choices and noticed the oconee wma Dan Denton area only had one choice per hunt. Years past you could choose pond 1 or pond 3 now it just says Dan Denton area. Any speculation why it may be like this? Just to early or maybe they'll draw spots this year?
Hey Bradley, I can't find the wma choices on my puter. I've clicked on every button on their site and can only get the generic game animal list. Any idea what I need to do?

across the river

Hey Bradley, I can't find the wma choices on my puter. I've clicked on every button on their site and can only get the generic game animal list. Any idea what I need to do?

Assuming you are logging in already, you have to get to the actual quota section page before it will show you the hunts. You have to pick apply for quota or whatever that tab says. Then pick waterfowl on the screen with all the different types of quotas you are seeing, then pick select as individual. At that point it will give you all of the choices. If you don't make it that far or select "apply for points" instead of "apply for individual", it doesn't let you see the actual choices.

bradleyjanes06

They forgot to program both ponds in. I contacted them and they posted on Facebook about the mistake. If you log in now then you can choose either pond one or three. They fixed it about 3 weeks or so ago.