Ramcat, slick trick, drt, or other?

blazer21

I shot the Strickland helix, and the DRT both single bevel! Both are tough heads, I like the Helix a little better though!

100hunter

I'm testing out slick trick magnum 100's,and I have some viper trick 125's to test too..plan on chasing pork chops this weekend so maybe I can show you some results

Those dng look a lot like German kinetic silver flames

http://www.german-kinetics.com/products/19-silverflame-broadheads.html

Your right except they didn't have the bleeder blades. Those Silver flames use to cost about 90 bucks a pack and were used to kill dangerous game. The Drt has a 1 3/4 inch cut and leave a massive blood trail and requires very little tuning. Not to mention their on sale.

Rooster600

I have five drt double bevels I'll sell someone if anyone is interested. 3 red 2 black. I have a third black, it just doesn't spin true and I'm too lazy to use the warranty. I can throw it in as well though.

MCNASTY

A broadhead is no different than any other part of the setup. It's whatever makes you feel confident when you pull back that it's going to do its job. My happy place is with Grim Reaper. I prefer the 2" whitetail special due to its cutting diameter. It has long blades and they will break. But I shoot a fairly high KE (75Ft/Lbs) so I've never had penetration issues out of my setup. If you want a durable mechanical, try the 1 3/8ths reaper. It is compact like the old school wasps. Very little issues with blades breaking and no o-rings needed. It works off a spring, if for some reason the spring and blades get messed up Grim Reaper offers replacement kits.

Field tested !!

MCNASTY

:offtopic:Sorry didn't realize this was a fixed blade thread......ooops.

But my point is you have to be packing a punch to push big mechanicals.

Old Bart

Slick Trick.. All the bh's listed are proven killers but these are the cheapest and most durable broad heads on the market. I began shooting Standard Mag's and Grizz's in January and have really enjoyed them

spydermon

Your right except they didn't have the bleeder blades. Those Silver flames use to cost about 90 bucks a pack and were used to kill dangerous game. The Drt has a 1 3/4 inch cut and leave a massive blood trail and requires very little tuning. Not to mention their on sale.

Are you sure the drt's have a 1 3/4 cut?

Hunting 4 Him

I have five drt double bevels I'll sell someone if anyone is interested. 3 red 2 black. I have a third black, it just doesn't spin true and I'm too lazy to use the warranty. I can throw it in as well though.

I'm interested, what are you wanting for them?

dday1985

DRT's are 1 13/16" cutting surface. I just ordered some last week and look forward to putting them to work.