Random Cell Phone Pics #9

Toliver

@Toliver, yes, today. I was home for lunch & watching the news when I saw that.
And it's still happening. I just walked out there again and they are still working on removing it. Two heavy rotator tow trucks and a whole lot of emergency vehicles. Whole bridge still closed.

Toliver

The video of them rescuing that driver was worth watching.
My daughter heard the helicopter but didn't realize what was happening. Our hotel room is on the other side of the building. We have to walk outside to see it.

bighonkinjeep

Amazon. N-light brand. $100.00 for the pair. Lightbulbs not included.
I’ve used rubbing compound in the past after sanding them with 500 and 1,000 grit sandpaper. It was time to replace them.
Just replaced mine on a 02 Toyota a month or so ago and turn signal/ marker lights too with a different brand from Amazon. Super improvement.
Just a heads up, those bulbs that come in the ones that have them are :"test bulbs" and should be replaced.

Toliver

What the bridge now looks like without a tractor trailer dangling off the side of it.
20240302_103933.jpg

Toliver

georgia_home

?rat?musk rat? Is there invasive nurtia? Or something like that?

georgia_home

wind blowing 40 gusting 60. Call it Saturday

aluminum I think. Mostly safe, but 2 places had a sort of privacy fabric strung across the back fence of their property. I guess that fabric caught enough air to blow down the fence . Two fences 1/4m apart both had the fabric and both had fences blown over. No others.

you can see the next fence and the setup. No privacy fabric

IMG_2865.jpeg