Scrape dripper??

catch22

im interested in this too. its been around along time and makes sense that it would work. Mock scrape or real....hang it and it drips in the daytime only. I would think it would be pretty successful...but I havent heard a ton about it

kayaksteve

I’ve used them a couple different times. Ive had about the same results with mock scrapes with no dripper so I’ve just started using that method. I Start in late summer, and just add a little pre-orbital gland or something similar to the licking branch every now and then as I check my cameras

fullstrut

I've used them and set up a camera. Does do come to it but only have after dark pics. Never had any success on hunting over one. I stopped trying years ago. But good luck to you.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Tried one 30 years ago, and actually shot a four point with his nose in the scrape under it.

Would he have been there anyway? Who knows...

What I DO know is that I forgot about that thing in my trucks tool box until you could smell it with the lid closed...:eek::LOL:

I never messed with one again...

GregoryB.

Used them for a few years on some property I owned in TN. Never seen any thing other than a few small bucks and does around them.

Otisman

Have tried them in the past. Had a brute come in to one late at night. Nothing in the daytime. From the pictures above, might try again.

Jim Boyd

I think the attraction is the scrape more than a scent dripper.

Just make the scrape and pee in it or use some Kildee’s brew.

Been doing it for years. Here is an old photo.

Pretty sure the date is right.

64DCE973-1416-425E-B7ED-331751C45B46.jpeg

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
anyone have anything good or bad to say about a scrape dripper??

I'm too lazy(and cheap) for fake scrapes, scents, cameras, feeders, food plots and such.

I do use calls and rattle though. They are cheap and don't take much effort.

I just hunt deer.