screen name ice breaker...

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I shouldn't even post here but Mine comes from the region of the state where I was born and still live. And I am a Dawg fan.

Jeff I have always wondered where your screen name came from. I occaisonally wondered if you had meant for it to be "brown recluse" and had spelled it wrong and never bothered to correct it.

MCBUCK

Two fold:
Murray County Buck, cause my son was a four year starter at Murray County HS, when they were good.
AND...cause I like deer meat so, I told my wife I wanted a McBuck burger for supper one night, and she really lauged that one up pretty good.

tjl1388

Tjl are my initials.

13 and 88 are the two numbers I used in my many years of football.

Resica

LanierSpots is my business name. I am a full time fishing guide on Lake Lanier and have been for 12 years. I guide for spotted bass and teach people fishing techniques and spots... So, I came up with the name LanierSpots.

WDE !!!!
I thought your's said LanierSports all this time. So much for attention to detail.

Buck

Buck is my last name. Plus that is what everyone has called me for as long as I can remember.

AU Bassman

Auburn is my team, Bass fishing is my passion.

Nothing better in the fall, Fishing in the am, Football with friends in the afternoon. My favorite time of year!!!:cool:

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
I live on a dirt road.

TurkeyCreek

I live on Turkey Creek. Went by Maddog for many years here.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Too bad proside has to stay incognito. I always wondered where that name came from.

bullgator

The large male alpha gators in a given area are referred to bullgators.
The other definition known to the GatorNation is the big money donors to UF are given the Bullgator designation.

brownceluse

I shouldn't even post here but Mine comes from the region of the state where I was born and still live. And I am a Dawg fan.

Jeff I have always wondered where your screen name came from. I occaisonally wondered if you had meant for it to be "brown recluse" and had spelled it wrong and never bothered to correct it.

Nah man that Brownceluse done had bit me:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheers: Glad to have you back!!!

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
I was a helicopter gunship door gunner during the TET Offensive in 1968. That's what my ex-military buds call me.

Latest posts