screen name ice breaker...

BlackSmoke

When I joined in '08, I sold cleaning chemicals... topcat was the name of the product I sold the most of. I thought it would be easy to remember. Like some, I had no idea I'd post here so much, especially after I found out I wasn't moving to the Atlanta area. But I'm still here... and need a new name I suppose...

And a new team as well.... ::ke:

shea900

Shea900 is my Email address . Thank you tetgunner.:cheers:

Sugar HillDawg

LilburnJoe got his name from the town where his parents left him.

slightly grayling

Mine started on another web site for trout fishermen......as I am slowly getting gray streaks in my hair I decided on slightly grayling referring to my hair and the grayling trout indigenous to parts of the western US.

SarahFair

Im not as creative as some of yall so I just went with what people call me..
SarahFair
Fair is the start of my last name. In no way am I fair when it comes to me winning ;)

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Nitram4891=Martin1984=First name and birth year.

biggdogg

my nickname has been big dawg as long as i can remember (always been a big fella). as i'm sure most of you well know, that is a very popular name on this board. so's i changed the spelling a bit (definately had to get rid of the "dawg" part, die hard gators fan here), so here i am.

yes, i realize my collegiate allegiance and my screen name are somewhat contradictory, so sue me... :D

Headshot

After I lost two does one year, I began taking head shots. They were either hit and down or missed and gone. I didn't want to wound / loose another one. Not pretty, but I try to be ethical.

Sugar HillDawg

FLD, thank you for keeping this thread rated G.

Madsnooker

I love to snook fish with artificail lures for Big snook(over 20 pounds). Thus Madsnooker.;)

Some of you may remember about 7-8 years ago I was asked to "immediately stop using that name" by "The Madsnooker". Apparently, there is a well known snook guide on the gulf that contacted the administrator of Woody's and asked to have my user name blocked becuase he said I was infringing on his business. The administrator told him to log in and tell me himself. Well he did and then sent me a private message threatening to sue me if I didn't immediately stop using the name Madsnooker. I sent him a message back and told him I had been using that name since the inception of Woody's and I would continue. I did promise him if I ever started a guide service I would not use the name madsnooker.:bounce: I've never heard from him again.

Resica

I love to snook fish with artificail lures for Big snook(over 20 pounds). Thus Madsnooker.;)

Some of you may remember about 7-8 years ago I was asked to "immediately stop using that name" by "The Madsnooker". Apparently, there is a well known snook guide on the gulf that contacted the administrator of Woody's and asked to have my user name blocked becuase he said I was infringing on his business. The administrator told him to log in and tell me himself. Well he did and then sent me a private message threatening to sue me if I didn't immediately stop using the name Madsnooker. I sent him a message back and told him I had been using that name since the inception of Woody's and I would continue. I did promise him if I ever started a guide service I would not use the name madsnooker.:bounce: I've never heard from him again.

:crazy:

Latest posts