screen name ice breaker...

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
I made my first trip to Wyoming in 2000. Fell in love with all the mountain ranges out that way. Named several horses after them, Absaroka, Bitterroot, etc.... My favorite horse was a paint that I named Bitterroot. Although I spell it differently due to someone already having the exact spelling on another board I was on, so I shortend it less one R and kept it that way ever since.

But Keebo and Secondseason say it's because "after all, he is Bitter"... :bounce:

maker4life

Mine refrences my hometown HS football team . It's my name on a HS football board and when I joined here I didn't think I would be on much so I just used something I could easily remember .

Little did I know ....

coggins

Buck is my last name. Plus that is what everyone has called me for as long as I can remember.

Well our stories are almost the same! Last name is Coggins, and not most but almost all my close friends call me Coggins.

BTW, which one of ya'll can nail my avatar first???

RipperIII

Ripper...comes from a nick name hung on me by my golfing buddies, I drive the ball a long ways,...III, well I am the "third", Dad is junior, and Grand-dad is senior.

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
I believe you nailed it buck....you win a free Boise State shirt compliments of Jortjockey...:cheers:

Palmetto

Name of my business as well as the symbol of my home state. Don't go confusing me with a Cocks fan though, I am a third generation DAWG!

BBQBOSS

Banned
well the name i was going to use was taken so my wife picked this one for me. By the way, i dont even know how to cook bbq. :huh: :crazy:

jwea89

mines pretty simple
jwea are my initails and i was born in 89, my screen name for just about everything

this is a great idea though pretty cool to see some of the stories.

tetgunner and the rest of the military guys thanks for everything yall do

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I do the Payroll here at work.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
I worked at Unicoi St. Park for a number of years and I'm all DAWG through and through..... hence Unicoidawg :flag:

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
As you probably guessed, I have been plagued by recurring nightmares involving killer does - have haunted me since I was a child.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
DUH!

With all the screen names with "Dawg" in them, I decided to take a fresh approach, while at the same time making it clear that I'm a true DAWG fan!

Plus, had I decided to go with Hanes-Stains, it just might have left you clueless!
:rofl:

topcat

When I joined in '08, I sold cleaning chemicals... topcat was the name of the product I sold the most of. I thought it would be easy to remember. Like some, I had no idea I'd post here so much, especially after I found out I wasn't moving to the Atlanta area. But I'm still here... and need a new name I suppose...

scteenhunter13

scteenhunter13
-i live in clover, sc
-obviously i'm 16
-i'm a hunter of all legal species lol
-13 is my number in baseball and is my favorite #