Seafood for Summer

mrs. hornet22

Floor sweeper, dish washer
Thread starter #1
We opened the pool and had to celebrate with some Summertime seafood. H22 blackened some salmon along with some grilled spargi and skrimps. Can you say YUMMMMM. :fine::fine::fine::fine::cheers:

Attachments

nkbigdog

Just got back from the Georgia War Veterans home..Had a great barbeque for our Veterans...Then to come back and see this Over the top viddles..Wish I had made a detour to da pool and Grubb..And might I just say,,,YA KNOCKED IT OUT OF DA PARK:clap:

Man, that looks tasty. :cheers:

Miguel Cervantes

GON Severe Weatherman
Skrimps, Sammons, and Spare Gas...:smash: Dang good lookin stuff there. I hate that I missed my invite..:bounce::banginghe

Keep it up, and The Jag and I are goin to invade :cheers:

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
I can eat some seafood! My favorite!!

mrs. hornet22

Floor sweeper, dish washer
Thread starter #12
Keep it up, and The Jag and I are goin to invade :cheers:
Oh, no. When you and Jag come, we gonna do oysters and such. The pool will be room temp and Cody and Jag will have a blast. ::ke:

We opened the pool and had to celebrate with some Summertime seafood. H22 blackened some salmon along with some grilled spargi and skrimps. Can you say YUMMMMM. :fine::fine::fine::fine::cheers:
ya no im in pauldin co. i would have swung by ifin you would have axed me to!

i love some salmon:cool: and skrimps and grilled sperigus

Sterlo58

Ms M.....can I come play in yo pool and eat some of that fine grub. I might even be able to round up some EW&DC to brang. :cheers: