Several Nights Worth of Eats......

ryork

Lot of garden derived meals lately. Pork chops, squash cakes, roasted okra and veggies. Smoked chicken quarters with fried green maters, roasted okra, and that long thing is a banana pepper stuffed with goat cheese and sausage and fried. Pan seared ribeye with a mushroom sauce made with the pan drippings. Hamburger steak with fresh limas and fried okra. Was craving some fish, so unthawed a pack of crappie, fried some up with beans and okra. Didn't cook them all and fried up the remainder the next day for lunch and made crappie sandwiches. And lastly some jambalaya.....

8-5 (3).jpg8-5 (4).jpg8-5 (5).jpg8-5 (6).jpg8-5 (7).jpg8-5 (9).jpg8-5 (11).jpg8-5 (12).jpg8-5 (8).jpg8-5 (10).jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Man alive! I'd start at the top and eat my way down the page!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Lot of garden derived meals lately. Pork chops, squash cakes, roasted okra and veggies. Smoked chicken quarters with fried green maters, roasted okra, and that long thing is a banana pepper stuffed with goat cheese and sausage and fried. Pan seared ribeye with a mushroom sauce made with the pan drippings. Hamburger steak with fresh limas and fried okra. Was craving some fish, so unthawed a pack of crappie, fried some up with beans and okra. Didn't cook them all and fried up the remainder the next day for lunch and made crappie sandwiches. And lastly some jambalaya.....

View attachment 1031521View attachment 1031522View attachment 1031523View attachment 1031524View attachment 1031525View attachment 1031527View attachment 1031528View attachment 1031532View attachment 1031533View attachment 1031534

Fantastic Eats!!!!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Well we know you haven’t been starving , if I had to pick one it would be the hamburger steak , peas and fried okra

ryork

Well we know you haven’t been starving , if I had to pick one it would be the hamburger steak , peas and fried okra

No I’m definitely not going hungry! That was pretty good! My wife loves those little baby limas. Something got a hold of them and cleaned a lot of the blooms off so didn’t really make as much as I usually get. Hoping for a late second batch here in the next few weeks.