Shares a birthday

Hoss

I told Mrs. Hoss she shares the same the same birthday as NCHillbilly. She was trilled and told me I could make her a hamburger for her birthday dinner. Heck I think she’s trying to be kin, she even got an early birthday present a couple of months ago, a long haired miniature dachshund.
IMG_3425.jpeg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I told Mrs. Hoss she shares the same the same birthday as NCHillbilly. She was trilled and told me I could make her a hamburger for her birthday dinner. Heck I think she’s trying to be kin, she even got an early birthday present a couple of months ago, a long haired miniature dachshund.
View attachment 1262199
Looks like it shares Arlo's favorite hobby, too. :bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Happy birthday to Mrs. Hoss! :cheers:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
He has two speed wide open or full stop. Could have named him Forrest Gump cause if he is going somewhere, he is running.
Yep. Wide open and asleep. :)

Big7

The Oracle
Happy Birthday.. Sure do love them Weenie Dogs. Best companions ever. Hardheaded sometimes tho.

It don't seem the same at the X's without little Buck. I miss him terrible.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Arlo had a lot of black on him when he was a pupster, but it mostly faded away.

IMG_0142.jpegIMG_0141.jpeg

oldfella1962

View attachment 1262199
Awesome! I didn't even know they had long-haired dachshunds.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! I didn't even know they had long-haired dachshunds.
And wire-haired ones. Those are the true German Tekkel hunting strain, weigh up to about 35 lbs.

f218e1_98c21c3f42724b6c8bb4f4c871377bef~mv2.jpg

13575911_1075907059141990_8266849699301184697_o.jpg

Last edited: