short but scientific vid focusing on Creationist cliches

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Can the Flying Spaghetti Monster beat up Vishnu all eternity long?
Don't say who would win. Someone will take that bait and swallow the hook and spend 2yrs and counting on the stringer. Talk about living rent free in someone's head.
I cannot believe this is like the 4th time he brought it up.

oldfella1962

To your points,

1. Multiverse theory would suggest otherwise.

-- I don't completely understand multiverse theory, but from what I think I do, it seems to contradict your point.

2. David Deutsch posits that anything that can be imagined is possible to exist, even the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
The multiverse might theoretically be possible, but the current reality-based universe we inhabit has plenty of mystery to keep us busy exploring it for a long, long time to come.
As for anything we can imagine being possible, is everything we can imagine probable? My five-year-old granddaughter comes up with some wild ideas, but she's never fleshed them out to fruition yet.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Can the Flying Spaghetti Monster beat up Vishnu all eternity long?
I don’t know but loggerhead could whoop em both cause he weighs more. Phat is where it’s at. :rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Don't say who would win. Someone will take that bait and swallow the hook and spend 2yrs and counting on the stringer. Talk about living rent free in someone's head.
I cannot believe this is like the 4th time he brought it up.
Is cause you weigh more than me. Caint beatcha.:rofl:

oldfella1962

You butthurt again, tough guy? I know how sensitive you are. Seems like a recurring thing with a lot of this bunch. Must be the Godlessness makes y’all so sensitive. :rofl:
There are 4,000 religions on the planet. 3,999 of these religions consider you "Godless" too. :rofl:

WaltL1

Yeah for sure! I am one of those types that needs protein and carbs to fuel my metabolism. We can't hang with you athletes that are on the 30+ years of lung darts and artificial stimulants workout regime.
on the 30+ years of lung darts and artificial stimulants workout regime.
I found that ^ to be alot more fun than jogging.
Although, now my body is being held together with band aids and bondo so maybe it wasnt the wisest choice :bounce: