Silent but deadly

MCNASTY

Time to wake up men.

Been Jammin is going to shoot a mangy lion during the first two weeks of the GA season so it looks like it's up to me and you Wad to get the team off to a sporty start. The first to limit out on does gets free pizza. :fine::clap::banana:

MCNASTY

Been killin huh. You been talking to Wad too much.

MCNASTY

Got my urine in a bucket marinating, I plan to dowse it all over my pack and arrow slinging apparatus to cover my perspiration. It bein so early there's few crunchy leaves on the ground so I plan to stalk these briar goats. Sometimes when I get tired I lay down and rest for hours breathing out of a straw under the leaves. I hope to kill a large spotted yearling so we can bar-b-que Saturday night!!! Yeauuuhhhh!!

What's your strategy mate?

I'll be on the other side of the topic of cancer on opening day. The plan is simple - don't get eaten! Or ebola - In which case I hear the outcome is the same.

MCNASTY

What kinda weapon you plan to use to decimate the ever elusive Lion? Spear, blow gun, throwing star, machete??

MCNASTY

Shoot I figure 4-5 bonus pts at least. A good pope and young baboon may fetch a few more though !!

j53

Ive changed both of your names to Julie and Kortney... and the Team name is now changed to the "BIG SALLY WACKERS".. How did we wind up on the same random team donny??

j53

I will not kill openin day.... especially openin mornin, (I never have) so I fig why start now.... but one will be dead by the end of the weekend, and I'll get my last doe by the end of the week, so maybe a buck will be dumb enuff to show himself but doubt it... Been Slammin may be starin at a red-booty baboon eatn a nanner while we in the treez pickin a spot on an axis deer sucklin nectar from its mother!!! I say first one to kill axis gets 5 dollars???

MCNASTY

5 dollars won't get me a big mac and a knee high belly washer. You gotta do better than that.

MCNASTY

:cool::cool:
Ive changed both of your names to Julie and Kortney... and the Team name is now changed to the "BIG SALLY WACKERS".. How did we wind up on the same random team donny??

Waddy out of 300 entries we ended up on the same random team because your the luckiest person in the challenge. Your welcome.:cool::cool:

MCNASTY

Okay okay here's the deal........

Whoever stands up and pays the team entry fee next year can name our squad whatever your heart desires. Since I've paid and registered this Mickey Mouse bunch, I got to pick the rag tag name that resembles cutting the cheese.

I'm sure Wad has a list of corny/clever team names two football fields long.

MCNASTY

50pts coming !!!

MCNASTY

Still in it, just had a team member to get back from Africa, he's been gone the whole Ga season so far.

I've recently got engaged so I'm having to put up with wedding gibberish and pictures and such. Weather just getting good so maybe they'll get on their feet this weekend and come to dinner.

deast1988

Still in it, just had a team member to get back from Africa, he's been gone the whole Ga season so far.

I've recently got engaged so I'm having to put up with wedding gibberish and pictures and such. Weather just getting good so maybe they'll get on their feet this weekend and come to dinner.

Nice man congrats on the engagement!

Let's see some African critters!

This weekend it's finally getting right.. Tear one open with them reapers.

MCNASTY

Nice man congrats on the engagement!

Let's see some African critters!

This weekend it's finally getting right.. Tear one open with them reapers.

Thanks man.

Definitely has cut into my hunting though. I'll see if Ben will post a couple kill shots, the one of a monkey is just sick. That's a target rich environment for sure !!