SPYPOINT Issue

toolmkr20

Hey guys my SPYPOINT cam quit sending pics to my phone. I’ve replaced the batteries and it has full signal strength. I know it is taking pics because they are on the SD card. Has anyone else had this issue and if so were you able to figure out how to fix the issue? I’ve reached out to SPYPOINT but have not heard back yet. Thanks in advance for any help.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have the same issue often. The card has the photo's, and I can log into my spy point account and see the photo's. I believe spy point has some perfecting to do.

After using on for a full season I would tell anyone who wants to use a spypoint camera to choose a different brand. There isnt enough time in the day for me to write all of the bad things about those frenchmen....

sghoghunter

After using on for a full season I would tell anyone who wants to use a spypoint camera to choose a different brand. There isnt enough time in the day for me to write all of the bad things about those frenchmen....

I’ve warned people for years about spyjunks but people fall for these cheap cell cameras with poor customer support every day

sghoghunter

Hey guys my SPYPOINT cam quit sending pics to my phone. I’ve replaced the batteries and it has full signal strength. I know it is taking pics because they are on the SD card. Has anyone else had this issue and if so were you able to figure out how to fix the issue? I’ve reached out to SPYPOINT but have not heard back yet. Thanks in advance for any help.

Pull the SD card and format it on a computer

I’ve warned people for years about spyjunks but people fall for these cheap cell cameras with poor customer support every day

Terrible would be the understatement of 2021. I would rather go through covid again that deal with those idiots on the phone. And no, I'm not kidding....

If I ran that company people would be fired immediately. Most likely over half of them.

sghoghunter

Terrible would be the understatement of 2021. I would rather go through covid again that deal with those idiots on the phone. And no, I'm not kidding....

If I ran that company people would be fired immediately. Most likely over half of them.

The other cell company that everyone is falling for is just as bad

toolmkr20

Well they emailed me back quickly. Gave me step by step instructions on downloading and updating the firmware on my camera. I’ll give it a shot tomorrow.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Whey spypoint quits sending photos to the phone. I go into the app and there they are. Then sometimes a photo will show up on the cellphone a day late or more. My cellphone gives notice that a photo was taken, even when the photo isn't sent. They have problems. I tried discussing this with spypoint, fellow had an attitude, like he thought I was dumb as a stump.

HavocLover

I got rid of my spypoints for this issue. Amongst many others. Spypoints were nothing but a headache from the start for me. But almost weekly they would just stop sending pics. Call their customer service and it’s due to them needing an update. What good is a perks of a cell camera and being able to keep pressure off of an area, if you still have to frequent the area often to update the camera. Doesn’t make any sense.