Stupid and Still had to Pay

huntfish

The other thread reminded me of a incident that occured during Buckmaddness at BPS. Sold a guy an 870 just at closign time. Following morning, he shows back up with the gun. Opens the box and it has been completely dismantled to the springs. My look :confused: told him there needs to be some clarification. Well his story was this....

"When I got home, I started drinking :cheers: :cheers: and decided to take the gun apart which I did. However, due to the amount of drinking I was doing, I couldn't get it back together. Will you put this gun back together for me? :crazy:

He ended paying to get it put back together.

H

HT2

Russ.......

One word describes that dude........

"MORON"!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I wouldn't have had the nerve to come back and ask to have it re-assembled......What a dummy!!!!! :banginghe

GA_Longhorn

HT2 said:
One word describes that dude........

"MORON"!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I wouldn't have had the nerve to come back and ask to have it re-assembled......What a dummy!!!!! :banginghe

Tim.....You have to admit. This guy has some mighty big HUEVOS ! :bounce:

TurkeyCreek

HF didn't mention that the guy was wearing a strange costume and had a mad look on his face when he returned.

Attachments

• UGA.jpg
    UGA.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 211

huntfish

maddog said:
HF didn't mention that the guy was wearing a strange costume and had a mad look on his face when he returned.
So you met him too ..... :rofl: He actually had a UGA hat on.

MudDucker

Staff member
He was just in disquise. He didn't want anyone to know he was a North Ave. engineer who got a little drunk and a little curious ;-)

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Iwas at the Varsity the other day and since I never have had a college degree I was happy to get this. I was sitting there minding my own buisiness with the windows rolled down when all of a sudden this rolled up peice of paper comes flying through the window I pick it up and unroll it and what do you know its a GA tech diploma I was happy at first then I thought well, somebody just decided that it was not worth all the trouble they had to go through to get it. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

QuakerBoy

Jim Thompson said:
dummies will rule the world one day

I sometimes wonder if they already do

Lthomas

Drinking and guns dont mix. No matter what is being done with the weapon.