Team 10 Outlaws

Ricochet

I'll be out there tomorrow at first light...I think I know where to setup. I bumped this bird around 8:30 Monday and he has been seen in this area around 8. So, I'll be waiting and hopefully I can bag him earlier! If not, I will stay there most of the day and walk the woods till I hear one.

Curtis-UGA

Well fellows I enjoyed it! Started out a little slow but once we got cookin we pilled up some points pretty fast! It has been a great season for me and leaves me longing for a cool spring morning, the smell of the earth coming awake and the grandest of all fowl greeting another day! Good luck to you all! C400Bronco stick with it and it will happen and when it does it will be awesome! Ya'll have a good one...I'm out!

Ricochet

Well, I gave it one last shot this AM but no dice again. My timing was just not there with this one bird. It was fun once again...now its wife season. LOL ;)

bird_dawg

No luck here, I only heard a total of 9 gobbles all day!!! Well guys, I had a blast on this team. Y'all be careful this upcoming year and remember only 10 months till turkey season comes back around!!!! Enjoyed it guys and I'll see you on the forums.

c400bronco

Hey guys, thanks for having me as part of the team. Sorry I pulled a goose egg, this was my first year and being on the team really motivated me to get out in the woods and I had a lot of good times and learned a lot so I cant say the season was a bust. I hope to take the lessons I learned on my own this year, buy a couple more calls so I can change it up a little and seal the deal next year. Thanks again and yall take care. BTW is it deer season YET?:cheers:

Chris