Team 11 " SuthernStrutters"

Jaker

Banned
man, i went yesterday mornin, heard 3 birds but nothin good, a few gobbles from each, then one of them fired up about 9 and I went to him only to find he was in the fox pen next to the property. I had him at 20 yards on the other side of the fence but couldn't get him to come over. But im goin back in the mornin, on the walk out I found strut marks all over the road on one stretch so im gonna give it a try. But I think its about over honestly

GA DAWG

Yep,I think it is to..Atleast you have your 3rd one you can enter if you want to..I hear the gobbling picked up around here this morning..Thats good news for me..I'm heading out in a little while to try and roost me one for in the morning..

Jaker

Banned
good luck man, ill either post that bird up tomorrow or kill a bigger one in the morning. It is gonna be my last chance to hunt this year. i'm startin work monday so good luck to yall through the rest of the season

GA DAWG

Any of the rest of ya'll gonna hit it this last week? I'll be after em again thur,fri and sat!!!!!! My picky stage is over..If I can get a mature gobbler in gun range..Hes gonna get hit with a load of nitros!

GA DAWG

Come on ya'll...A couple of gooduns this week could put us up there:D

Jaker

Banned
good luck to yall, I'm workin 7am to 5pm from now on through the summer so i'm done, hope yall get some

GA DAWG

Enjoyed it guys...I'd take any of ya'll on my team again..Best team I've ever been on:fine: