Team 14 Role Call

hoppie

Just thought I would start a thread so we could all get together. Looking forward to bustin some turkeys together.

donblfihu

team 14

I'm ready to have some fun, good luck!

shawn mills

Im in boys! Feel free to pm me for my phone number. We can get together and hunt some if you guys want to! Lookin forward to shooting a few in the face this season!

hoppie

I sure know I am looking forward to it. Can't believe it is only a week away. I will be doing most of my hunting in Houston and Crawford County. One is a club in Crawford the other is my lease in South Houston, which will probably be left to hunt local WMA's afterwards since it is only 214 acres. Will hunt in Washington/Baldwin Counties a little as well. I teach high school so will have every morning for the second week of the season off. Feel free to pm if you need anything.

shawn mills

Hey Hoppie,maybe we can get in a few mornings together this year. I have 400 acres near pine mountian, 350 acres in Putnam and 100 in Jasper. I also hunt Cedar Creek often. I'll be hunting as a guest in a huge tract in Washington some also. Work for myself so I'm real open.

WOODS N WATER

I sure know I am looking forward to it. Can't believe it is only a week away. I will be doing most of my hunting in Houston and Crawford County. One is a club in Crawford the other is my lease in South Houston, which will probably be left to hunt local WMA's afterwards since it is only 214 acres. Will hunt in Washington/Baldwin Counties a little as well. I teach high school so will have every morning for the second week of the season off. Feel free to pm if you need anything.

checking in...
hoppie where do you teach? I'm at WRHS woodshop

hoppie

checking in...
hoppie where do you teach? I'm at WRHS woodshop

I teach US and World History at Houston County. Also coach baseball and softball. I saw your profile location and that you were a shop teacher and wondered the same thing. Let me know if you need anything.

hoppie

Definitely hurry up. Hearing those birds gobble yesterday morning wasn't good for me.

WOODS N WATER

content_13814_thumb.gif
doesn't matter to me

georgiabuckbuster

im here guys woulda been here earlier but was on sapelo island all weekend man i cant wait stopped behind where i work this morning where we always see birds and cut on a box call and whoo man one went to hammering dang i cant wait

WOODS N WATER

How many birds did each of ya'll kill last year?

Last year i limited out and hopefully i can repeat that.

bonaireboy

Woods n water, shouldnt you be teaching my kid how to cut wood right now instead of Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----'n on here :smash:

Talked with your brother last week, yalls place covered up again? We are gonna camp out Friday night, yall are welcome to join us.

hoppie

Killed two and missed a big strutter on Ocmulgee last year. It was an all around bad year last year though.

WOODS N WATER

Woods n water, shouldnt you be teaching my kid how to cut wood right now instead of Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----'n on here :smash:

Talked with your brother last week, yalls place covered up again? We are gonna camp out Friday night, yall are welcome to join us.

Graduation test this week. I was in the drafting lab all morning. We went out sat. morning and didn't hear anything. I haven't seen very many tracks either. How about ya'll?

hoppie

Graduation test here also. Went and listened Saturday morning and heard a few on the ground a couple hundred yards across property line. Afraid birds are only passing through my place from day to day, but hopefully I can convince one the grass is greener on my side.

georgiabuckbuster

didnt get to hunt as much last year due to familly issues and guiding and only got 1 but this year im getting to hunt alot more land but the first day is set for the nephew but if two come in then it will be even better