Team 14 Role Call

shawn mills

I just sent the judges a pm. According to the rules we should still be in first. The rules clearly state that the first one of the ties that enters will win the tie breaker. We entered ours before team 16 so we should be ok still. Waiting on their answer now.

georgiabuckbuster

looks like we did it fellers we won the challenge as far as i can tell its been a great season guys and i enjoyed every bit of it shawn you should have came down here man my lease lit up with birds like it never has before 3 birds died there that last day my nephew got his first a nice bird with 4 beards with the longest being 10 inches and we got on 10 more birds one that my buddy killed and i called one in for my dad the first bird he has killed in 7 years so congrats everyone on great seasons hope we get to do it again next year

shawn mills

looks like we did it fellers we won the challenge as far as i can tell its been a great season guys and i enjoyed every bit of it shawn you should have came down here man my lease lit up with birds like it never has before 3 birds died there that last day my nephew got his first a nice bird with 4 beards with the longest being 10 inches and we got on 10 more birds one that my buddy killed and i called one in for my dad the first bird he has killed in 7 years so congrats everyone on great seasons hope we get to do it again next year

I agree! Great season guys! It took every bird to win it! I hunted 5 mornings of the last week. I had mature birds at under 50 yards on both of the last two mornings but it was too thick to attempt an ethical shot. I just was in the wrong place both times! Congrats to us all! I'd like to get down to Hoboken next year!

Arrow3

Congrats to you guys!! :cheers: Looks like we will end up in 3rd unless our missing teammate comes up with 2 birds in the next day or so..>:D

georgiabuckbuster

yessir shawn next year if you want to come hunt just drop me a pm man we have some birds down here more than i knew about there was 7 toms in one bunch yesterday that i had never even seen before it was crazy like they knew it was last day and decided to show out for us but man id be glad to put you on some birds down here man i dont want to quit hunting if i can scrape up the money quick im thinking about going to kansas with that one guy that posted in the main forum haha

hoppie

Great season guys. Let's hope nobody did have one in the freezer and saved a paper or is just toying with us. I enjoyed being on your team and talk about luck of the draw.

donblfihu

Way to go team 14 hard to believe we could kill 13 birds and congratulations to all in the contest. I really enjoyed it and hope everyone else did as well, looking forward to next year.

Latest posts