Team 3 "Everlasting Gobblestoppers"!!!!!

deersled

going in the morning. I'm off wed, thur and fri. So I'll be out for a little revenge!!!

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Alright guys, Im leavin texas in about 45 min, gonna overnight in la and gonna be atem' sunday. good luck this weekend.

deersled

hurry up, mattech. From the looks of it we need all the help we can get! Finished up my 3 day hunt with 2 gobble-less mornings, DANG IT!!!!

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
patience young grasshopper!

BoShank

My hunt was shorter than expected due to my dad going into cardiac arrest Friday morning. They brought him back and he was in icu until last night. He is in a room now that we can stay with him(Thank God). Once we get him home and healthy again I will be back in action. Hopefully sooner than later. It has been the longest four days of my life. Nothing would help my emotions like getting back into the woods.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I am glad god was looking down on your dad this weekend, don't worry bout this challenge stay with your dad and do what you can for him.

bowboy1989

:cool:10 inch beard 3/4 inch spurs killed him at 12 o clock and missed one at 11 im havin uploading problems im tryin to get my other photo up

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

threadfin-nole

Got on one this morning was within 100yds of him when he flew down. When he gobbled the first time I bout jumped off the ground. I knew he was roosted somewhere close but I didn't know I had slipped in that close to him. Once on the ground he went the opposite way. He's done it 2 mornings in a row. Tomorrow morning I will be where he wants to go. Stay tuned !

Way to go BowBoy!!!

threadfin-nole

Got on one this morning was within 100yds of him when he flew down. When he gobbled the first time I bout jumped off the ground. I knew he was roosted somewhere close but I didn't know I had slipped in that close to him. Once on the ground he went the opposite way. He's done it 2 mornings in a row. Tomorrow morning I will be where he wants to go. Stay tuned !

Way to go BowBoy!!!

deersled

Prayers go out for your family and your dad, boshank.

Way to go Bowboy! team 3 is ON THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!

BoShank

Good job guys on the birds and thanks for the prayers. Dad is home and doing better. He still has a long way to go but I know he can do it.

I am planning on getting back in action for a quick hunt in the morning and should be able to hunt all weekend.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Well I blew a chance at a big tom today! also ran across a few jakes, our birds are just not makin any noise at all. I will probably get back at em in a few.

threadfin-nole

Had one roosted Friday evening and it didn't work out this morning. He didn't even gobble and when he flew down he went the other way to hens. Heard 3 total this morning. Couldn't get them to cooperate late morning. I will be at it until the end of the season. We have plenty of birds on our property and a few have my name on them. Good luck guys.

threadfin-nole

Went yesterday morning and couldn't kill him. Went back this morning and set up on him but he had hens. So I went to the south end of the property and had another tom with a hen out on the powerline. Tried to slip around them but by the time I got there they were gone. Going back this afternoon to kill him. I will report back later. I haven't given up. I have too many birds on the property. Their days are numbered.