Team 3 "Everlasting Gobblestoppers"!!!!!

BoShank

SOrry guess I missed one at thirty five yards this morn. The rest of my reason will be in the mountains where the birds are a little more difficult. I will keep trying.

threadfin-nole

Went Friday morning to Blanton Creek WMA. Had one gobble about 20 times but he didnt want to dance and shut up soon as he flew down. Going back this Friday for one last shot.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Well I am off the nest few days to go after em, but i am rained out today, hopefully i can get at em tommorrow. I will be going with someone who has been killing birds longer than i have been alive, so hopefully I will have a little luck.

bowboy1989

Had big bird just out of range yesterday afternoon he had thre hens with him and just would'nt come in but I a plan for him this weekend

bowboy1989

Got another one 11 inch beard 1 1/8 spurs 19.8 lbs

Attachments

• brandon2010.jpg
    brandon2010.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

deersled

way to go, bowboy! No, I haven't given up (maybe I should though). I haven't heard a bird all month. Just don't know where they went and why they suddenly locked up. Got 2 more days and ONLY need 2 more birds:cool:. Sounds like 1 a day. Plenty of time:biggrin2:.

BoShank

Im going to give it one more chance or two. Maybe go in the morning if not I will go saturday between ball practices for the kidos.

bowboy1989

Well boys the season is over but I got us one more for the team on the last day 10 inch beard 1 inch spurs weighed 17.8 lbs

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 50

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
well guys, I really put in my part just couldnt close the deal. I am sorry. we still have next year.