Team 3 "Everlasting Gobblestoppers"!!!!!

BoShank

I am planning on getting back down to Taylor County this weekend. Should have a fairly good chance to get on some birds.

threadfin-nole

Missed him this morning at 55 steps. I thought he was closer. Will be after him again in the a.m. sucks missing one. This is thde 2nd one in 12 yrs. I wanted to vomit.

threadfin-nole

got him!

Just waiting on a week 4 kill thread....

Attachments

• DSC04374.jpg
    DSC04374.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC04376.jpg
    DSC04376.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC04377.jpg
    DSC04377.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 83

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Congrats, I had a hen dusting in the middle of the dirt road by my truck on the way out today but thats all the activity I had.

bowboy1989

ok fellas theres a month left of the season and we only have 2 birds down we got to get some more. I could have my limit by now due to a miss and callin up two other birds for other people I havent been able too. Are yall sure yall know how to turkey hunt

threadfin-nole

Yes! I know how to turkey hunt. I have been on birds almost everyday. Had dogs bust up my hunt again this morning. I'm getting ready to do something I really don't want to do but its getting real frustrating.

deersled

on the board......FINALLY!!!!! got another one I'm working on. He slipped by me by the skin of his waddle the last two mornings.

Attachments

• 100_2603 (480 x 640).jpg
    100_2603 (480 x 640).jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 66

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
awesome

threadfin-nole

Going in the morning...havent tried them since last thursday. Gave it a rest for a few days. Back at it for a few days...wish me luck.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
well not doin to good with the birds but I did kill a copperhead today, ya'll be careful out there and watch were you step.

BoShank

finally got one. Haven't gotten to hunt as much with some of the things going on but I do expect to get another one or two.

Attachments

• IMAG0090.jpg
    IMAG0090.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 114

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Well I will be at em saturday morning, then I took off mon tue and wed, maybe between them days I will be able to get atleast something worked out.

deersled

congrats boshank! Looks like that dude was swimming. I killed one like that last year.....pitiful looking:hair:. I didn't have any luck this time in the storms, but I was out there. Been a real difficult year. The birds seem to have finally shut down. Aint heard one in 4 mornings:banginghe. Still got 15 days!!!! I've hunted 33 out of 42 days, I believe. Been on several, but it has been a tough one. Try em again tomorrow. I would say it is time for the 4th quarter COME BACK. We got to finish strong, boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoShank

I felt bad for the ugly bird so I decided to make up for it.

# 2

Attachments

• IMAG0101.jpg
    IMAG0101.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 94