Team 30---Leave'em Floppin

georgia_hunter

Ok so now we got to come up with a name, What do yall think would be a good one?

georgia hunter
cball917
littletime
ryanwhit
ericflowers

Last edited:

cball917

dont know yet, but maybe i will have some ideas in the morning. hope we all have a fun and safe season.

ryanwhit

I'm ready to get this thing goin'!!!

Takin' a test run in Alabama on Monday!!!

cball917

Turkey Jerky??? Tango Turkey Down???

ryanwhit

Gobbler Getters? Noggin Knockers? Brain Blasters? Fool 'em and Flop 'em?

cball917

hey ryan i aint too far from winder, we may try to hunt some together if we can.

littletime

Leave'em flopin' or Noggin Nockers, sound good to me. I cant think of any.....

Everybody hunt near there posted town? I hunt just down the road in Twiggs County and on a WMA little past , had some tough breaks last year but I plan on getting them back come Saturday

ryanwhit

Team name doesn't really matter to me -- all posted so far have been fine with me.

cball, sounds good, I'd love to get together sometime.

I don't hunt near the house very much. Have one wma that I may hit during the week a few times. Other than that, I'll hunt some in meriwether county, NW GA public land, Union county public land, and NE Alabama private land.

ryanwhit

A little about me -

I'm a fairly new turkey hunter. This will be my 5th year gettin' after them. I'm self-taught, and rarely hunt with others. I don't consider myself a great turkey hunter, but I am able to go a good bit. Killed 4 birds last year, all mature gobblers. Hope to have a similar or even better season!!!

cball917

ryan i am probably hunting banks co opening am

ryanwhit

sounds good!!

ryanwhit

I think you just edit the title of this thread. Make it say "Team 30 - Leave 'em Floppin"

ryanwhit

I PM'd Huntin Fool to tell him our name!