Team #34 Roll Call

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
I just saw the teams. Went out this weekend and it is looking very promising for this year!

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
I think we'll be ok. You guys have one tied out yet?

It keeps chewing through the line. :biggrin2:

I have some birds I am keeping an eye on. Nice prospects in the group.

rmcatcher

yes sir!!!!!! i dont think you could complain with how we made out!!! i think sombody goofed when they drew for our team!!! hahaha

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
yes sir!!!!!! i dont think you could complain with how we made out!!! i think sombody goofed when they drew for our team!!! hahaha

This one is loaded:cool:

Queen

Guys I was just wondering will we be able to countour limit of gobblers or just one. I just got back in an old club that brings me up to 4675 acres of private land with plenty of options so we're looking good.

rmcatcher

we each turn in our limit of 3 birds. so if we all get our limit we would turn in 15 birds. the points are a little different this year go check em out

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Anybody heard from idratherbehuntin????

Also, what are we going to call our team? I was thinking Team rustandstrut

IdRatherBHunting

Glad to be on board. I will be checking in this weekend with a couple of birds.

Collin

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Glad to be on board. I will be checking in this weekend with a couple of birds.

Collin

Great, glad you checked in, we want to smoke this competition and will need everyone:cool:

jdthayer

Since Queen hijacked our thread, I'll do the same. Good luck guys. Queen's gonna need it. Go team Run-N-Gun!

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Since Queen hijacked our thread, I'll do the same. Good luck guys. Queen's gonna need it. Go team Run-N-Gun!

:whip: Don't worry about us, we have it covered:bounce:

jdthayer

I saw y'all were stacked and rejoiced for Queen's sake. His dearest friends call him Pig. Y'all have a blast of a weekend!:cheers:

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
I saw y'all were stacked and rejoiced for Queen's sake. His dearest friends call him Pig. Y'all have a blast of a weekend!:cheers:

Planning on it:cool: Good luck!

rmcatcher

its gonna be a late night tonight. i work until 11 pm. then im gonna be making the 4.5 hour drive from jasper ga to statenville ga for opening morning. you might say im a little bit crazy. im so fired up!!! saturday afternoon i will be crashed out!

rmcatcher

hope yall knock onedown in the morning!!! looking foward to hearing some stories... ill be sure to post whatever i ru into weather its a hardluck story or how that ole boy came in on a string.. good luck!!!

rmcatcher

oh by the way.... just yesterday. i was working and a guy walked up to me at the road. we started chit chattin.... i did what i do best, wich is swing the conversation to turkey hunting and would you believe i got myself another little slice of turkey heaven!!!! he told me where they roost and feed said come on in. we would love to have you. you just got to love it!!!!