Team #34 Roll Call

IdRatherBHunting

come on guys lets at least let each other know about whats going on? We can still take this challenge if we all put in a good bird

Queen

I finally got on the board today guys sorry I have been busy
3 yr old
9 3/4" beard
1" spurs

Queen

I almost forgot about the yote

We were working our first bird and he was in close when we heard the alarm putts and this guy showed up.

Attachments

• 4-16-2010 028.jpg
    4-16-2010 028.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 70

jdthayer

Queen, that was one of the funnest hunts I've ever had! I enjoyed sharing the woods with ya and glad I could help Team 34 since I can't help my own! Can't wait to do it again. We'll be seeing ya!

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Awesome hunt Queen! Congrats. I went back to where I called up the jakes today to see if I could get anything else up. No luck. I had a lot of fresh hen scat the day I went, but today it was still there and there was no fresh turkey sign. I have another spot I will hit Friday. It is a hot area and hope to bag #3 Gobbler.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
I am still hunting. Last weekend I lost a gobbling gobbler to a hen mid afternoon. This weekend I only heard a hen,no gobbling. They are in a BIG lull, maybe later in the week.

rmcatcher

sry guys! i started the season strong and confident. I guided two ppls first gobblers on the first week. I then stuck to the bow. Ive tried to bow hnt them without a blind this season. I really stuck to my guns. Ive got too many stories on how they got into my setup and i could not draw bc of them being able to see me. now nearing the end of the season I am thinking this could be the first season ive not limited out since i began some ten yrs ago. much less the first one ive not sent one to flopping around. I called in 12 the first week but two of thoes were for ther ppl. sry guys we had a great team, i just couldnt add to it with my huntng land being 4.5 hrs away. great job everybody nice birds