Team 7 - "Strut Stoppers"

sman

Good luck frosty!
Hope all you guys limit out, but if you don't that is fine as well as long as you all have a great season. I will say this though, this is one heck of a team and it has made this years challenge a lot more fun.

Mauser, how long is that red? Looks like a good one!

mauser64

I don't even know sman, he was over the slot that was for sure. Caught him and a bunch of his cousins down on the dixie bar at the mouth of mobile bay one year.

mauser64

Good luck frosty!
Hope all you guys limit out, but if you don't that is fine as well as long as you all have a great season. I will say this though, this is one heck of a team and it has made this years challenge a lot more fun.

Mauser, how long is that red? Looks like a good one!

X2 frosty, don't worry bout the contest thing, just enjoy the season. If the worst thing that happens to us this spring is that we don't win then we will all be okay!

jleepeters

X2 frosty, don't worry bout the contest thing, just enjoy the season. If the worst thing that happens to us this spring is that we don't win then we will all be okay!

You got that right mauser.

I didn't hear a peep this morning.

I have a spot close to the house I may try and hit in the morning but it is inside the city limits and bow only, but its covered in gobbler tracks and I wouldnt mind shooting one with my bow either.

bowtie

i heard nothing yesterday....going to take this morning off....will hit it again this afternoon

jleepeters

went this evening and sat til about fly up time and didnt hear or see anything.

Ready to get tomorrow over with so I can get after them the rest of the week

sman

I just got an invite to Bama, wonder how much out of state license cost? $100 or less and I am going.

Wish I could throw one more in the pot.

Like mauser said keep after 'em, the hens should be starting to nest and ignoring the gobblers some. Maybe they will be a little more willing in the near future. Good luck guys.

jleepeters

I know they are 200 for SC,

Im back after them in the morning, I got a lil honey hole on a WMA I'm gonna try out in the morning, as far as I know it hasnt been messed with in a couple of weeks.

Good luck to the rest of ya as well

jleepeters

Looks like we are the leaders after week three altho I know a few teams have some in week four and unless we put up some birds today or tomorrow we arent gonna have it long. I am heading out now bc I didnt get to hunt this morning. Good luck guys

sman

Got these from team 14 thread.

1st 60 points Team 14 whoo hoo
2nd 52 Points Team 16
3rd 49 Points Team 7
4th 42 Points Team 23
5th 39 Points Team 36

Two more birds would be real nice. Three or four may seal the deal.

mauser64

Yea, that 14 team had a big week last week. They should be close to maxing out.

I don't want to mention any names but his initials are JOEY, would quit milking the clock and kill a couple more we could put the pressure on! :rofl:

jleepeters

:rofl: Yea I know, I'm about ready to go fishing so it's on now, I walked out to the shop today after getting home from hunting and that Triton was screaming at me to hook it up and take it fishing and I promised it I would very soon.

Going back in the morning but I am leaving the bird I been hunting alone for a few days, he must still be henned up and instead of getting obsessed with him I'm gonna try some other birds before I end up spending all season on this one and only kill one.

sman

Bama birds are easy!!

jleepeters

Must be nice sman. I went to my private land and didn't hear the first one today.

Arrow3

Did yall hear that knock on the door? :bounce:

Team 22 says hello :D

sman

Did yall hear that knock on the door? :bounce:

Team 22 says hello :D

jleepeters, bowtie, or frosty... could one of yall see who is at the door? Tell them to go else where.

jleepeters

I got my butt whipped wed and friday by a bird. Went to wilkes to my private land sat and didn't hear a peep. That ole bird that whipped me, his days are numbered tho.

That guy at the door was just a salesman. I told him to get outta here we didn't wanna buy anything.

jleepeters

stole this from team 22. As of right now I have the scores as:

1 Team #14 60pts
2 Team #22 54pts
3 Team #16 52pts
4 Team #7 49pts
5 Team #30 44pts

We need some more dead birds for sure, I should be good for another one if not 2,