Team 7 - "Strut Stoppers"

sman

!!!sretepeelj kcul doog

(Rally us back)

jleepeters

I made sure I worked a lil overtime this week so I could be off tomorrow and hunt, ball games saturday with the son wont allow me to hunt then so I figured if I didnt get out tomorrow I may not.

Bowtie and Frosty ya'll haven't gave up have you? We hadnt heard from either of you in a while

bowtie

been kicking my butt.........now rain.....going to try this afternoon or tomorrow if the weather breaks

sman

Keep after them guys, it ain't over yet. I am telling yall, 2 or 3 more birds and we will be playing some new calls next year.

sman

Any luck guys? Don't give up

jleepeters

No luck but I haven't gave up. I haven't been able to go a lot but I went this am and notta peep. Gonna give it another whirl in the morn.

jleepeters

Guys I've gotten my butt handed to me all year by these dang turkey birds. I haven't gave up but I found out last week I have a ruptured disk in my neck and I'm going to see the surgeon friday. Hopefully he will schedule after season so I can try and get halfway even w the birds.

sman

Guys I've gotten my butt handed to me all year by these dang turkey birds. I haven't gave up but I found out last week I have a ruptured disk in my neck and I'm going to see the surgeon friday. Hopefully he will schedule after season so I can try and get halfway even w the birds.

That's not good. Hope everything comes out alright.

sman

Just one more bird....somebody....anybody... please shoot one more in the beak!!!!

jleepeters

I'm gonna give them my all until the last man. You can bet on that.

bowtie

going back in the morning....this will be my last chance weekend.....3 morning huints to get it done...........

jleepeters

Im going in the morning also, I got about 3 more hunts as well and hope I can finish it up in style for us

jleepeters

All the birds I was on got lock jaw, could some one send me a sound file because I aint sure if I remember what one sounds like gobbling. Got a new place to try next sat morning that doesnt get hunting, but thats just my luck, I get it on the last day of the season.

bowtie

lock jaw or dead birds on mine......found where someone been slipping in on my property this morning......know for a fact it is not a member.....i put up some IR cams today....i hope he comes back!!!!!

sman

Good luck to y'all , last chance hope y'all get one or 5. Have fun and be safe.

jleepeters

Well fellas, Im going in the morning and hope to finish it off with a bang, Ive had a crazy year and pretty disappointing for me but with the neck injury I didnt get to hunt like I wanted to ...plus I got my butt kicked on more than one occasion by the birds. Good luck to any one else going in the morning

sman

the fat lady, has pretty much warmed up her voice, she sings on Saturday.

Enjoyed it guys, it was a fun challenge this year. Good luck next year.

jleepeters

I enjoyed it too fellas, wish I coulda got my other two but I am sure everyone who didnt kill their limit feels that way.

Latest posts