Team 8

HuntNTails

Finally got the video uploaded to youtube of the two I shot opening day. Here's the link if you want to check it out. Might be a little slow on dialup. Think the file is around 4mb. I wish I'd tried to get them to gobble before I shot, but I had hens around me and was scared I'd spook all of them if I moved very much. Anyway, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAADQyyiXVs

HuntNTails

Alright, I don't know what the rest of our team is doing, but you need to get out there and kill us some more turkeys. Can't kill them in bed. Just picking...Hope you are still trying and not burned out yet. :) Just haven't seen any new posts lately. Thought you guys might need some encouragement. I wish I could get some more. Been hearing some on fire lately. Driving me :crazy: !!!

Huntinfool

Y'all go get 'em! We need some serious points if we're going to be halfway in contention.

vtdawg09

Fellows this weekend im going on an all weekend hunting trip with some buddys. The chances of me getting at least one bird are high and maybe even two. So hopefully Ill put some points up for us fellows.

vtdawg09

Been 5 days straight now, no turkey, but this weekend I watched a flock of turkeys feed in a field about 70 yards away, but got spooked by the caretaker on a tractor. I plan on going just about everyday this week until I get one,two, or three :)

HuntNTails

Hang in there man. I know it's got to be depressing. I went out this morning to check on things (poachers) and didn't hear the first bird gobble. Strange. Unless it was the weather this morning.

HuntNTails

Alright guys, we need a good finish. Yall get out there and smoke some thunder chickens. Time is winding down.

Huntinfool

Amen my brotha....amen. Guys, they are still out there and still willing to die. Give it one more shot and see what you can do!

vtdawg09

Done

I'm sorry I couldn't get it done for yall fellows congrats on the birds yall did kill though!

HuntNTails

Sorry you guys didn't finish up the season with some kills, but I know how ya feel. I went through that last year. That dang flood messed up every tract that hunted. I was just glad to limit out and have some tasty treats to eat. Can't wait til next year. Had a blast!!!!

Huntinfool

Yep, enjoyed it guys. We didn't win, but that's just fine. Just knowing all my teammates actually tried makes me happy.

Lik HuntNTails, I'm just glad to have a bunch of turkey breast in the freezer. Been fun boys. Looking forward to it next year.