Texas Rio turkey outfitter

I went with Real Outfitters in Texas a few years ago and it was the most disappointing experience of my hunting career. I believe they are shut down now... hopefully.

4 days, 8 people in camp and NO ONE saw, heard or shot a turkey... Do NOT believe google reviews, this place had 50 5star reviews that I can only assume were paid or faked.

All I can say is do your research and do not try and save a few dollars when you are already spending so much going west. Hunt with a reputable outfitter with quality lodging.

Also make sure the lodge pictures are posted... not following up on that forced me sleep in an unfinished shed for 4 nights eating stoffers lasagna from a plastic tray as part of their package that we paid $1,500.00 for.

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

I went with Real Outfitters in Texas a few years ago and it was the most disappointing experience of my hunting career. I believe they are shut down now... hopefully.

4 days, 8 people in camp and NO ONE saw, heard or shot a turkey... Do NOT believe google reviews, this place had 50 5star reviews that I can only assume were paid or faked.

All I can say is do your research and do not try and save a few dollars when you are already spending so much going west. Hunt with a reputable outfitter with quality lodging.

Also make sure the lodge pictures are posted... not following up on that forced me sleep in an unfinished shed for 4 nights eating stoffers lasagna from a plastic tray as part of their package that we paid $1,500.00 for.
I hope you left a real review for this outfitter