The Atlanta sports curse...

DAWG1419

Back in the 70's you could go to a Braves-Cubs game at ATL-Fulton and it seemed like there were more Cubs' fans than Braves' fans.

yankees suck.
I could go to the Braves game down at fulton county stadium, walk up to the ticket box and buy a front row dugout ticket 30 minutes before a game also. Those were the days. Now we are lucky to be able to sit in the 200 section.

turkeykirk

I could go to the Braves game down at fulton county stadium, walk up to the ticket box and buy a front row dugout ticket 30 minutes before a game also. Those were the days. Now we are lucky to be able to sit in the 200 section.

Used to go and buy a cheap seat ticket. Waited until the National Anthem was thru and walk by the ushers to the 1st base line seats. Good times.:biggrin3:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I do screw stuff up!!! Guilty, just ask my wife!!!:bounce:
It’s not folks like you we are worried about. You migrated early.

It’s those late “Yankee” bloomers screwing it all up down here and Florida!

ATLFalconsfan80

My dad always said back then if you needed some alone time with God you went to the Braves games

BuckNasty83

If any city is cursed, it's Knoxville. Legend has it a LSU players mom put some voodoo on our football program after we injured her son in SECCG ?

I'm starting to buy into it

tr21

same thing happened to us in 1965. a little old tweety bird put the voodoo on a big bad falcon, and look at us ever since ! :rofl: and now they done turned falconfan80 into a babbling drunk ! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

DannyW

Just looked up the Atlanta major pro sports teams of the Braves, Falcons, Hawks and Flames/Thrashers. Collectively they have a total of 185 seasons and one world championship.

One.

If anyone out there is worse than that, I REALLY feel sorry for them.

DannyW

I think the state of Arizona has Georgia beat.......

Nah...the Arizona Diamondbacks, Phoenix Suns, Arizona Cardinals and Phoenix Coyotes have a collective 134 seasons and one championship (2001 World Series). They have another 51 seasons to go before they catch Atlanta in futility.