The Grandaddy of all Go Dawgs #34. What a ride it is been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs, watching that coon trap closely tonight. He gonna mess up one night and I won't have to worry about him waking me up any more knocking stuff over looking for food. It is more disruptive than a UT coaching search, and makes almost as much racket

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs. ..... hope the weather man is right and all the liquid sunshine moves out today!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
GO DAWGS looking forward to G-Day! I see a team that's gonna be pushed by several freshmen. Competition is good!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Glad you are back home Jeff. There is nothing in this world like Georgia to me.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Dawgs watching coon traps.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs down in Douglasville that like to catch catfish with chicken livers.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs!

The sun is shining! !!!!!!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have been watch the Series on Jamaree Salyer. This kid is taking honors calculus in high school. He could have gotten an athletic scholarship.

Matthew6

Banned thug
go dawgs. i love you all. thank you john, tj, elfii, silver and ky. I got Dr. six out of the house for a few days for the first time and we are snowed in at the Atlantis in Reno Nevada. I wanted to get over the mountain this morning and return to the bay but 7 feet of snow precluded that at the Donner Summit in Truckee California. A bit much for a BMW X Drive. so i'm fortunately stuck in a resort for the next four days and hopefully for the rest of my life with the woman that I have profoundly loved for the past 27 years. thank you for all of your prayers. has meant much to me and my wife. I love all of you very much roll tide and go dogs. THW Auburn ��

Status
Not open for further replies.