The Legend of Stetson Bennett

DannyW

If nothing else, this thread has accomplished one thing...we have found Stetson Bennett's daddy.

MudDucker

Staff member
hahahhaha.

In all seriousness.....now that SBIV has gotten into this groove....does CKS really want to disrupt this “chi power” ....synergy....rhythm....or whatever name you want to give it. The kid has some kind of connection with the team and maybe Smart doesn’t want to monkey with what’s working. That old farm adage, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

That will be a tough call. The only reason I would change would be if we were in a game where we had to throw a lot of long bombs or quick outs. Bennett struggles some with those unless the receiver has a lot of separation.

MudDucker

Staff member
When jt Daniels loses a game y’all will be hollering fire Kirby he should have kept bennet in

Unlike your boys on the plains, we don't change coaches more than we change our underwear. Woreout Eagles!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
JT is starting to remind me of Tua Tagavolia, great QB but stays hurt!

I do think JT comes back for his Sr season and Beck transfers to the Gators!

IMHO

Mutts, he stayed healthy enough to do his job when it counted. 5 th round draft pick, pfttttt.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I still like Bennett, boy has some sand.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
To get us back on track, I like Bennett.
Kirby is a good coach and is smart enough to stick with the one that brought you to the dance. If not, I bad misjudged the man.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
What if Bennett is actually quite talented, he has matured and the offense has gelled around him?

Who nick named him "The Mailman"? The players on the team, that's who. I wonder what they know that the Monday Morning and Tuesday Afternoon QB's don't?

Filed under:

Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..........".

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

MudDucker

Staff member
Note who brought up the swipe at another team.

I was reading about your promising new QB.

2nd penalty for irrelevant rant! 10 yards and loss of down! :waggingfinger:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

MCBUCK

What if Bennett is actually quite talented, he has matured and the offense has gelled around him?

Who nick named him "The Mailman"? The players on the team, that's who. I wonder what they know that the Monday Morning and Tuesday Afternoon QB's don't?

Filed under:

Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..........".

To the best of my memory, he got the nickname in high school because he had an old postal service baseball cap he wore all the time and wore it to several camps . His play started to really pick up and the name just stuck. At least that’s the details I can remember.

MCBUCK