The new smart glasses

sinclair1

Anyone have these or know someone that does.
I am curious if they could be used to record all day?
I have a memory issue and could use a recording of what I see each day, then be able to rewind if I question if I did something.
Turning around because you can’t remember locking the gate or turning something off is getting old.

sinclair1

My sister in law had some on at Thanksgiving. I later found out that she took tons of pictures.... Kinda creepy if ya ask me.
That is creepy. I am looking for some assistance when I am alone. I forget the dumbest stuff that I never had an issue with before.

snookdoctor

Most folks never had a photographic memory. They were born with a broken camera. Take notes, or write on your arm with a sharpie.
Anyway, I thought you were married. I know my wife always tells me what I have and haven't done, so I guess I don't have to remember!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Most folks never had a photographic memory. They were born with a broken camera. Take notes, or write on your arm with a sharpie.
Anyway, I thought you were married. I know my wife always tells me what I have and haven't done, so I guess I don't have to remember!
I've got a legal pad for a mouse pad to write stuff on I don't want to forget... got a yellow "sticky" on my monitor to remind me to write stuff down on the pad. facepalm:

sinclair1

I am but I’m not Hen pecked.

Core Lokt

That is creepy. I am looking for some assistance when I am alone. I forget the dumbest stuff that I never had an issue with before.
Might want to go to the Dr. :cheers:

I know a few that have them. Not sure how much memory/storage they have.