The Official 2014 Woody's/ G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BowanaLee

Your minor league smackers. All ya gotta do around here is shoot a 1" spike for a doe and scare all the smack talk off. :rofl:

Last edited:

heartstopper4

Your minor league smackers. All ya gotta do around here is shoot a 1" spike for a doe and scare all the smack talk off. :rofl:

How long you going to take to post that spike? We need to know whether to shoot a dink 9 or 10!?! ::ke:

BowanaLee

How long you going to take to post that spike? We need to know whether to shoot a dink 9 or 10!?! ::ke:

I know my 1st buck was small but a 1" spike isn't an upgrade. :cry: .....:shoot:

Katera73

I know my 1st buck was small but a 1" spike isn't an upgrade. :cry: .....:shoot:

I smell a rat as much filming deer you do I don't see you mistaking a 1" spike for a doe. I say we will see you post that Buck by sunday the 21st ::ke::hammers: Lee likes to make em sweat :deadhorse:

BowChilling

If he had shot a 1" spike it wouldn't be posted on here. His first buck was a 6 point so the next one has to at least have 4 on one side!:cheers:

BowanaLee

If he had shot a 1" spike it wouldn't be posted on here. His first buck was a 6 point so the next one has to at least have 4 on one side!:cheers:

Exposed on the internet and caught red handed. When I hear a knock on the front door, It'll be Mr Green Jeans. :hair: facepalm:

BowChilling

Exposed on the internet and caught red handed. When I hear a knock on the front door, It'll be Mr Green Jeans. :hair: facepalm:

Wouldn't be the first time it's happened!:bounce: Not you of course but someone getting exposed on the internet!:cheers:

BowanaLee

Wouldn't be the first time it's happened!:bounce: Not you of course but someone getting exposed on the internet!:cheers:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ....:cheers:

I smell a rat as much filming deer you do I don't see you mistaking a 1" spike for a doe. I say we will see you post that Buck by sunday the 21st ::ke::hammers: Lee likes to make em sweat :deadhorse:

Yeah, real late sunday night. .....just past the dead line.:bounce:

Y'all do remember this is the smack talk thread. This could be just a bunch of smack instead of an upgrade. :cool:

BowanaLee

This smack thread is dead. You know its bad if the wanner can't stir up trouble. facepalm: :huh:
Maybe I should move up to the entry thread ? :bounce:

kbuck1

This smack thread is dead. You know its bad if the wanner can't stir up trouble. facepalm: :huh:
Maybe I should move up to the entry thread ? :bounce:

I think you have them a little shaken now that you posted him up. Congrats. Looks like there will be a new leader

BowanaLee

I think you have them a little shaken now that you posted him up. Congrats. Looks like there will be a new leader

Shaken ain't the word for it. They must be in Full Cardiac Arrest ?
As Forrest would say. "I'm sorry I messed up your smacktalk pardy." :D

Last edited:

BowanaLee

Congrats Bowana! I hope one of us can upgrade the next few weeks like you did. I'm just glad your outta upgrades :cool:

We have movement, their still alive ! :bounce:
My teammates ain't out. Were looking to add a few. Times getting short. Good luck to y'all too !

BowanaLee

Only 10 days left. Santa better be careful bringing ole Rudolph around this bunch. ::ke:
Hope this rain don't mess up your plans. Merry Christmas and happy New Year. :cheers:

Last edited:

BowanaLee

Only 9 more days to hunt. Good luck, Merry Christmas and happy New Year !

BowanaLee

Only 8 more days to hunt. Good luck, Merry Christmas and happy New Year !
Judging from how dead this thread is, I got a feeling y'all don't care for the present I entered for you. :biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.