The Official 2014 Woody's/ G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BowanaLee

The fat lady has already sang for you SWWTV. :bounce:

Only 7 more days to hunt. Good luck, Merry Christmas and happy New Year ! :whip:

BowanaLee

This day is history. Only 6 more days to hunt. Good luck, Merry Christmas and happy New Year !

BowanaLee

Todays gone, theres 5 days left to hunt. Good luck, Merry Christmas and happy New Year !

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Are you going to open the smack talk next year ? :)

Looks like your back into the swing of thing.......

BowanaLee

Are you going to open the smack talk next year ? :)

Looks like your back into the swing of thing.......

Kenny, I doubt we enter the challenge next year. We've proven all we need regardless if we take it or not.
It would be nice to go out with a win but its not a game killer. I won't abandon CJ or Rodney though. :huh:

This day is history. Only 4 more days to hunt. Good luck, Merry Christmas and happy New Year ! :fine:

Last edited:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Kenny, I doubt we enter the challenge next year. We've proven all we need regardless if we take it or not.
It would be nice to go out with a win but its not a game killer. I won't abandon CJ or Rodney though. :huh:

This day is history. Only 4 more days to hunt. Good luck, Merry Christmas and happy New Year ! :fine:

Lee, that yall did. Yall are winners for sure.

I wonder if the useles billy bows will be back, 2 of us proved we could smack talk before the season came in.:rofl:

G/L in the future filming, they are helpful videos.:cool:

The Fever

Lee, that yall did. Yall are winners for sure.

I wonder if the useles billy bows will be back, 2 of us proved we could smack talk before the season came in.:rofl:

G/L in the future filming, they are helpful videos.:cool:

I am working on getting access to private land in georgia. If I can get a lifetime license before I move to florida I will be back. If not, I will donate some smack!

BowanaLee

Boys, its getting close. Only 3 more days to hunt. Weather's looking pretty so theres no excuse to stay at home. :shoot:
Good luck, Merry Christmas and happy New Year ! :fine:

HEADHUNTER11

Santa JUST came a little late this year and left a reindeer behind!! Hold on your keyboards this maybe a wild ride.

BowanaLee

Santa JUST came a little late this year and left a reindeer behind!! Hold on your keyboards this maybe a wild ride.

Awesome, I thought y'all done went back with Santa to hunt. ::ke: Outstanding late season smackn ! :cheers:

BowanaLee

Are y'all gonna keep the judges up late Thursday night are ya gonna enter him so we can drool and smack talk over it ? :pop:
We need some life back in this place. Its deader than a freshly entered buck. :cheers:

BOWROD

Late entry ,,,

Hope they cleaned the corn from his TEETH before the pictures ..!!! Hard to keep up in de
cember with the boyz hunting on CORN MOUNTAIN ...::ke:

after the text picture I just received ,,I take back this comment ,,,corn or not that is a beast 11.pt ,,,Easy 140"s. ,,,congrats. To the hunter !!!!

Last edited:

Wack&Stackn08

Hope they cleaned the corn from his TEETH before the pictures ..!!! Hard to keep up in de
cember with the boyz hunting on CORN MOUNTAIN ...::ke:

after the text picture I just received ,,I take back this comment ,,,corn or not that is a beast 11.pt ,,,Easy 140"s. ,,,congrats. To the hunter !!!!

Hey man... They get skittish around corn too!!

100hunter

Tin Hut. I hate to see the tears when the new scores are posted. Never count your chickens before they hatch. Somehow the cream always rises to the top.

BowanaLee

Its worth taking a whipping just to liven this place up. I was afraid y'all was in ICU or something ? :bounce:

100hunter

Its worth taking a whipping just to liven this place up. I was afraid y'all was in ICU or something ? :bounce:

Nope we soldiers are done. I'm meat hunting. Killed a doe and passed on a small 8 this am. Its family time. But be afraid, be very afraid.

DuckArrow

Hey man... They get skittish around corn too!!

I'd say even more skittish. Plus, I'll say it, I hunt in the southern zone half the time.....big bucks ain't hanging around corn mountain.facepalm: I've tried a few times ::ke::: however, you sure could kill a lot of turkeys and squirrels in the southern zone over corn:shoot:

BowanaLee

Folks, we've been trading paint for a while. The back of the pack is making a move. The leaders have closed up tight. Only two more laps to go ! :hair: :hair:

Status
Not open for further replies.