The Yard Sale thread

Jody Hawk

I deleted the thread on the yard sales. It got derailed and we had several different topics going at once. One day I'll learn to stay out of these discussions, let alone start one. I need to discuss things like this with my pastor instead of bringing them up on here. :huh:

FishFanatic

I can understand your frustration Jody, but I think any thing you post on here that starts discussion is a good thing. I learn alot from here, and even if I'm not learning anything new, I'm thinking about God, and what else could possible be better running through my mind?

Randy

It only got derailed if your intent was to talk specifically about yard sales at churchs. And it would not be very interesting if everybody just agreed or not agree. This is a Spiritual Discussion, Debate, Study forum. That is what it is for.

leroy

at our Church we have a yard sale, bake sale, , auction, breakfast plates in the morning and chicken-q at night every year all in the same day usually raise around 4-5k. Its a long day usually start around 5 am with breakfast, yard and bake sale finish around 9 pm with the chicken and auction but its worth it .All of sale items are donated by our Church members

THREEJAYS

I can understand your frustration Jody, but I think any thing you post on here that starts discussion is a good thing. I learn alot from here, and even if I'm not learning anything new, I'm thinking about God, and what else could possible be better running through my mind?

I totally agree.I also enjoy looking at others opinions even if I don't agree,and you never know what someone will read that might greatly inpact thier life.