All Friends

slow motion

All my life I've played peace maker. More than once everybody ended up mad at me but I do it anyway because its my nature. I'm not a fan of conflict. Lately we've had a few threads that got heated. Some even had to be deleted. Discussion is good. That's how we teach and learn. We are all passionate about the outdoors and all that involves. At the end of the discussion we should still be friends. I love this place and consider it mine. My campfire is all inclusive. Doesn't mean if you keep showing up empty handed I won't eventually tell you to stay out of my cooler but you'll always be welcome. Ok now imagine your Mommas voice here. Apologies aren't easy for anyone. Dang near impossible for some. So I'll start. If I have done anything to upset any of you I sincerely apologize. You are all my friends and i hope you feel the same. Feel free to join in. I'll go back to my corner now.

:cheers:

slow motion

So far same as I'm the only one that has anything they need to apologize for. Good on all you fellas for being such fine upstanding citizens. ::ke: :biggrin2:

MommaI might have to make another appearance after all.

DynamicDennis

My wife always asks me if it is hard being perfect. Simple response is "no"

Yeah I am not really into conflict myself anymore. 10 years ago I didn't ever really listen to or care about what other people said, would argue just for a good time. I don't mind seeing other folks bicker. Myself, I am not going to argue with anyone on a computer. Getting older has it's perks, like I don't really care what anyone says to me through an app or forum.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Now that we've all kissed and made up what are we going to argue about next? I know. How about bag limits vs. doe days? Baitng vs Kill plots? There's always best caliber, best gun, best climber. None of those arguments get the recognition they deserve though. :bounce:

frankwright

Neck, High Shoulder or heart/lungs!

I have always tried to live a stress free life. Not much riles me unlike my wife of many years. She can go from 0 to 60mph in the blink of an eye!
I try to avoid conflict and if a post is upsetting me, I just move on, I won't argue.
Except for neck or heart/lungs!
PS where have the smiley faces gone?

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Sorry, I am on the other side of the fence, alot of folks on here I would be glad to share a campfire with, but there are some I ain't got no use for and never would. And if I disagree with something or someone I will say so, whether is hurts someone feelings or not.

Just the way it is.