All Friends

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Nice thread here. Lotta folks, personalities, and backgrounds on this forum.

Best one I've ever been on, without a doubt.

I say we have just the right amount of conflict with no apologies necessary.

Part of the charm...
This , and I’m so glad we can all have different opinions ! I don’t really think anyone of us is really mad …. Some just can’t handle others opinions as well as others :cheers:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
This , and I’m so glad we can all have different opinions ! I don’t really think anyone of us is really mad …. Some just can’t handle others opinions as well as others :cheers:

Diversity is our strength. :bounce:

bullgator

What I’ve noticed, is that one day you’re arguing with someone, and the next day you’re on the same side in a different argument. It’s kinda fun, like picking sides in sandlot games, you never know which team you’ll be on.

Hillbilly stalker

Great group of guys for the most part. :rockon: A wealth of knowledge, skills and advice to be had. Unfortunately there are always 2-3 that like nothing more than to be the Baby Ruth floating in the swimming pool. They feel like every so often they have to tell everybody how "tuff" they are, call people names and try to dominate the conversation, or feel a need to challenge people thru PM's. You can look at the last 5-10 threads that have been locked......they are always there. Otherwise I love hearing people's views and experiences'. I try my best to overlook those and enjoy the rest.:rockon:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
What I’ve noticed, is that one day you’re arguing with someone, and the next day you’re on the same side in a different argument. It’s kinda fun, like picking sides in sandlot games, you never know which team you’ll be on.
Yep. In here I'm on the side of folks who don't think they somehow are special and have the God-given right to tell others how to enjoy hunting and what they can shoot on their own place. That will not change.Ever. If you think you are Jesus and have the right to tell me how I should hunt on my own land or anywhere else for that matter, I have no apologies for you.