All Friends

Hunter922

I still haven't seen a big buck lickin' stick ...And go.....:whip:

slow motion

Momma will also make you pick your own switch. Always that privet. More proof its from Hades but i digress.Then she pinches two fingers on it and strips all the leaves off. Leaving those little knots that sometimes draw blood. Then she proceeds to stripe your legs. Some of you boys are going to look funny having to wear long pants in this heat.

georgia_home

dang it!

posting piters of crab boils, scallops and sea trout just ain't right!

specially when i ain't got any of that!

don't do it again!

and if you gonna, send it to me, froze and read to cook, so i can enjoy too!

and i'll be careful about postin poorly plated stuff too!

slow motion

dang it!

posting piters of crab boils, scallops and sea trout just ain't right!

specially when i ain't got any of that!

don't do it again!

and if you gonna, send it to me, froze and read to cook, so i can enjoy too!

and i'll be careful about postin poorly plated stuff too!
You crazy.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
If you get mad ,upset or hurt feelings over something said on a forum the buck somebody else shoots on their own land, you need to deal with bigger issues than can be solved on here
FIFY. :bounce:

oldways

I’m late to the party is this place done got woke like the bud light a lot of feelings getting expressed just curious?

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I’m late to the party is this place done got woke like the bud light a lot of feelings getting expressed just curious?

This has nothing to do with all that stupid "woke" bat litter and all that foolishment. This is simply good manners, and being a Southern Gentleman.

I`m sure there are a bunch of younguns here who have no idea what I`m talking about.

Tight Lines

All my life I've played peace maker. More than once everybody ended up mad at me but I do it anyway because its my nature. I'm not a fan of conflict. Lately we've had a few threads that got heated. Some even had to be deleted. Discussion is good. That's how we teach and learn. We are all passionate about the outdoors and all that involves. At the end of the discussion we should still be friends. I love this place and consider it mine. My campfire is all inclusive. Doesn't mean if you keep showing up empty handed I won't eventually tell you to stay out of my cooler but you'll always be welcome. Ok now imagine your Mommas voice here. Apologies aren't easy for anyone. Dang near impossible for some. So I'll start. If I have done anything to upset any of you I sincerely apologize. You are all my friends and i hope you feel the same. Feel free to join in. I'll go back to my corner now.

:cheers:
Well said SloMo. A gentlemen and a scholar! Or hunter...

My guess is that if we were sitting around a campfire it would be a lot different, with a lot more actual conversation and camaraderie.

I'm certainly guilty of being hard-headed and opinionated, and I also try to think about where the others are coming from so I can learn and grow from it...

The minute you stop learning, you start dying...or something like that someone famous once said...

Latest posts