This weather is killin'me!

the HEED!

Banned
Im stuck here in the suburbs working, wishing I was in a deer stand in Hancock, perfect weather, NO FAIR :cry: Also I have stopped smoking and chewing and Im in a real bad mood :banginghe I need a hug......ok not really but I wanna go deer hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

JCASH

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.
THESE LAST COUPLE OF MORNING HAVE BEEN HARD AT WORK, MAN WHAT COUPLE OF GREAT DAYS IT HAS BEEN.
I STARTED FEELING LIKE I WAS GETTIN A STOMACH VIRUS OR SOMETHING :rofl:

H

HT2

P S E........

Go ahead and leave to head to the woods.............If anybody ask, tell 'em I said it was O.K.......

As for the hug deal........

You're on your own there bud....... ::ke: ::ke: ::ke: ::ke: ::ke:

Mossy0ak270

I hear ya PSE. Ive been workin like crazy. As a matter of fact the first thing I said to a co-worker this morning when I got there is where is a deer stand when you need it.

HMwolfpup

Hang in there PSE. I quit smoking during deer season about 5 years ago. It's tough, but you can make it through it. For me the first 3 days were the worst and after the first 3 weeks, I felt like I had made it and so far I have....as for getting in the woods, try to sell your boss on letting you go so you don't start smoking again, never can tell, may work.