This week’s cuttin’ tools

godogs57

Working on a three blade order at this moment, but finished these two yesterday. Figured I’d share. Thought they came out well.

Amberstag with copper guard and buttcap on this little Damascus beauty. Going to one of our own here. Handle came from one of my NM elk sheds.
IMG_0063.jpeg

Still getting orders for my file knives. This was made from an ancient ancient Nicholson file. Satin finished nickel silver guard and buttcap with a coral spacer. Stag handle was from an elk shed I picked up while hunting in NM. It was perfectly shaped for this purpose. Very comfortable to hold. The file took a great heat treat and came out sharp as a tack.

IMG_0061.jpeg
Thanks so much for looking. I’ll be posting more pictures when I finish up with this next order.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I like that file knife, but that turquoise on the damascus knife is off the chain. I would love to have a file knife with that type handle.

Last edited:

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
what kind of delivery time are you talking now, and $$$

tjchurch

Beautiful work sir. looking forward to having my hands on that Damascus beauty.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I wish I had lots of money. I might buy everything Hank can make. :bounce: :rockon:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’d be placing my order @elfiii also if money was more available.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
four? Is that all?

I'm fixing to get in line for #2. I got a hankering for some of Hank's Damascus steel. See what I did there? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Geffellz18

I got a hankering for some of Hank's Damascus steel.

Not sure I would NEED a knife of Hank’s, but I dang sure WANT a few of these masterpieces!
And those Damascus blades pull on that want string something fierce!
Stunningly beautiful works of art, really!
Seriously thinking of breaking down to get one for a friend that graciously welcomes me to watch over his deer herd a few times each hunting season.

Latest posts