A couple of recent blades

Cook&Bro

Incredible work. Knife #1 is the finest I have ever laid eyes on.

Head East

I appreciate you and hope you didn't take that comment as pesky.

Work at your own pace, I will survive and appreciate it even more when I can get my grubby hands on it.

Drink lots of water, work safe and keep the fans blowing.

Congrats! i’d be on pins n needles. I’d trust what @nicodemus said, they look like they are something special.

godogs57

I appreciate you and hope you didn't take that comment as pesky.

Work at your own pace, I will survive and appreciate it even more when I can get my grubby hands on it.

Drink lots of water, work safe and keep the fans blowing.

oh Good Lord....no worries brother. Knocked out three this week. Ice water in arms reach at all times.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Amazing work, I'm always in awe of these knives....

Geffellz18

Absolutely beautiful pieces of art!
Whoever these are going to are going to be blown away and very appreciative for sure.

Thanks for sharing!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Beautiful work, as always. I'll vouch for the utility of Hank's blades. I'm lucky enough to own one, and it's my go to for just about everything, holds a fine edge, and looks great while doing it.

sleepr71

Beautiful(as always?)! Do the ones made from the old files(high carbon) rust easily? I’m sure they can be made wicked sharp,and will hold that edge a long time?

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Beautiful(as always?)! Do the ones made from the old files(high carbon) rust easily? I’m sure they can be made wicked sharp,and will hold that edge a long time?

They`ll rust like any carbon steel knife will, but all fine things, if you wipe it down after use with an oil or silicon cloth, or when you go to store it, it won`t. Over time it will take a really nice patina which will add to the character of the knife.

You won`t regret owning one of these masterpieces.