Thursday Trail - Oconee, Sinclair, and Jackson

bigbass07

Banned
please guys lets just let it go. i promise there are alot of people that will not fish no trail out there when there is a bunch of bashing or what ever you call it. one thing about showing the payout is people get to looking at the sponsors you have then they start looking at the $$$ you take in, then they say dang someone is getting rich. i know personally not too many people will ever get rich on t-ment trails. there is alot of work in t-ments specially when you get over 25 boats or more so you need to make something plus all the expenses. the guys that fished with me knew exactly what i made, for instance $160.00 entry .1) 10.00 went into my pocket. 2)10.00 went to big fish. 3) 10.00 to AOY 4)10.00 to classic pot 5) to the places to be paid 1 in 5. i supplied a chart on the morning of the t-ment and it had the number of boats all the way to 250 and it showed how many places to be paid and how much each place would get.
this way a team could blast off knowing how much they stood to win. they knew what i made and what went where. if i had 50 boats then i went home with 500.00 in my pocket. most of my expenses was paid thru sponsor on the brochure( polygraphs, gas,help,food,lodging should i need it)the only complaint i ever had out of 100 t-ments or more and 8 years was on boat #'s during a sunday pot t-ment, this was due to the fact i had 2 locations to sign up and i was not contacted by my 2nd location on boat #1 . i fixed it quick i blasted them off 2 at a time.
I AM NOT, REPEAT NOT saying i know everything about t-ments but i have a great REP with t-ment anglers, and have been approached by some major league trails about running there t-ments. point is i like to fish them more than i like to run them. i am simply trying to help yall build your trails bigger.try and manage your coments and help one another out whenever possilbe.

bigbass07

Banned
I have not said one thing negative in a post about C and R so please don't say "you guys"... and I have helped C and R, look at their bochure I took time to ride in a boat and take the shot of Clay running in his boat that he used for his brochure... At the request of Clay I also booked my fall dates around his. Now I have done nothing nor posted anything negative about him or his trail. If you will go back up this thread you will see that. So please narrow the scope of your suggestion to the one who said something about HT3, because I said nothing about C and R....Thanks...

sorry if it seemed that way didnt mean anything by it and was not pointing a finger, just seems like every time i look at the post there is something new done popped up against someone or something. i truley want to see both of your trails do great and i will support them as i can.

i guess the fact is there are too many trails/t-ments out there and not enough anglers, this weekend alone just at oconee and sinclair there are 7 t-ments in 2 days and none of them will draw over 10 boats each, dew to the fact there are only about 30 teams/anglers for these 2 lakes that are serious about fishin in the heat and all that pleasure boat traffic. bad thing is they all pay out good if they get the boats to show. once again i wish all of the trails the best of luck and i will try to support all when i can.

bigbass07

Banned
pat i agree 100000% on that, there are some guys out there that just want to fish and win money no matter what trail it is, i myself am one of those, however i do want to futher my fishing career to the fullest, and i did think your trail was as professionally setup as any of the big ones out there that i have fished. that was not to put down any other trails cause some draw 150 boats payback less,and run them out of there daliy driver(nothing wrong with that either) anglers want the right lake at the right time of the year and a big turn out (i do oconee feb, march, may, june, every weekend) i could just quit my job and fish and still make as much money.LOL. keep up the great work both all the trails and thanks for giving the anglers something to fish.

Eugene Stinson

:rolleyes:I think I have a solution that would make it fair. Keep the enrty fees that same for one or two person teams. But only allow one angler to fish at a time for the 2 man teams. That way the number of lines in the water at any given time will be the same ONE. ::ke:

The comments made were only to be F U N N Y. That is what the smilies are for in the beginning and end of the thread. I don't bash any thread on the forum, I love this forum. I just joke around alot in my life and also on the forum.:biggrin2: I don't get serious till I fire up my Big Johnson. :banana:

shoalbass

The comments made were only to be F U N N Y. That is what the smilies are for in the beginning and end of the thread. I don't bash any thread on the forum, I love this forum. I just joke around alot in my life and also on the forum.:biggrin2: I don't get serious till I fire up my Big Johnson. :banana:

And then others get to poke a "little":bounce: fun

Marks500

I Like this Format. I should be able to make some of the Jackson and Oconee Tournaments.

Eugene Stinson

Looks like I am in now. See everybody at the ramp. Can't think of any better way to donate some money. But to other people that love the sport as much as I.

Marks500

Do we register on the website? I tried to make a Profile and it would not let me? let me know.

CRBass

a few people have had issues registering online. It will work for most, but not all. My web host says it is a caching issue with ISPs. Be sure to refresh the page and try. If that doesn't work, email me all of your info using the "Contact Us" tab, and I will get it built for you quickly.

CRBass

We had 21 boats on Sinclair on 7/30. Thanks for everyone that made it out. The results will be up on the site today. Congratulations to Kip Carter with the winning bag of 13.75.

Marks500

a few people have had issues registering online. It will work for most, but not all. My web host says it is a caching issue with ISPs. Be sure to refresh the page and try. If that doesn't work, email me all of your info using the "Contact Us" tab, and I will get it built for you quickly.

Thanks, I sent you my info through the website.

Marks500

So Clay whats it looking like for this Thursday? Many Boats Registered?

CRBass

We have a few that have registered, but most will register at the ramp. It is looking to be a good number of people like at Sinclair. I personally know of five new guys that have not fished with us yet, so it should be a good crowd. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

BassHawg1

Looks like theres going to be a good turnout for Jackson. Talk with several that said they were going to be there. I know I will.

Marks500

Sounds good, Sounds like some of the serious fisherman are coming out tomorrow. At least we wont have tons of boat traffic, thats the main reason I am gonna try and fish some of these.