Time change thread.

Toliver

I guess I'm not understanding something since the deer don't even know the time changes. They aren't affected by our artificial time keeping. Help me out here.

kmaxwell3

I guess I'm not understanding something since the deer don't even know the time changes. They aren't affected by our artificial time keeping. Help me out here.
Every year some one starts a thread about deer and time change. Most of us but not all of us know that deer can't keep time Iike you said. I am just fooing around.

Toliver

Every year some one starts a thread about deer and time change. Most of us but not all of us know that deer can't keep time Iike you said. I am just fooing around.
Ahh... I was thinking there might be an old yearly joke I had missed. I'm not up on all the forum traditions. :bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Somebody started a "serious" thread many years ago wondering how the time change would affect the deer movement.

GeorgiaBob

Aren't the deer going to just sleep in with the extra hour they'll get tonight?

Oh, I get it - you think the deer will be surprised because the time change has been early the last few years. OK.
:biggrin2:

brdyhll

I know the deer don’t care but I’m not a fan. I like having the extra daylight after work. It is what it is but as for me I wish it would stay like it is so “me being selfish” could hunt longer in the eveinings

brdyhll

Changing up the time on the deer isn’t fair to them. Same as putting the deer crossing signs in heavily wooded places where it’s hard to see good while driving. Why don’t the give them crossings in the open so they don’t get hit as much lol

specialk

The will bed down early im sure....poor deers....